MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Effector 13/Devi Ever fuzzers
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Guitars, Basses, Amps & FX Goto page 1, 2  Next [all]
Author Effector 13/Devi Ever fuzzers
zerosum
SODA MEISER

Guitar Soda Fuzz
Guitar Soda Meiser
guitar soda er-1 sequence gating
Power Fuzz!
Synth Fuzz
Synth S&H Fuzz

The KORG ER-1 MKII has two inputs that you can use the er-1s envelopes for and use any sound as a percussive effect,
so I ran the L audio out of the ER-1 into the mixer,
The R audio out into the SM and then from the Soda Meiser into
Audio in 1.
In a few of these I also ran the TorN's Peaker and VFM into audio in 2 and used it as a percussor.
This is the ER-1 as a kick and the SM as percussion in audio in 1 and the TP and VFM as percussion in audio in 2

Soda Meiser as kick, TP and VFM as snare
ER-1 kick, Soda Meiser as snare

The soda meiser is pretty cool and can make some cool percussion when used with an envelope.

VINTAGE FUZZ MAKER(The harsh orange with the nasty switch)

Heres the video demos of single coil neck pickup ran into VFM then into mixer. Nothing else, just 100% VFM and some mackie preamp.
And since the audio quality is so mangled on a crappy video camera
I recorded the audio separate so you can hear it better.

VFM 01 MP3 audio

VFM 02 MP3 audio

Please listen to the MP3 audio demos as well, the crappy camera audio doesnt do the justice.
More people should record audio direct to the DAW while making video demos.
VFM TM-7
VFM Mixer DAW(I LOVE IT!!!!)

TORN'S PEAKER

This thing is usually used with other pedals but occasionally does get used by itself.
TorN's Peaker trashy
TorN's Peaker crunchy
VFM TP with oscilation switch on
VFM TP
VFM TP 2
TP TM-1 TM-7

TRULY BEAUTIFUL DISASTER

Theres a lot this thing can do.
I love it, but its still going to take some time to figure out what to exploit,
at the moment I want to show everything I have done with it, but things that excite me dont always excite other listeners. I really love the squealing, I relate to it...hehehehe
ER-1 TBD VFM in the loop
Makes a nice sub oscilator-Juno>TBD>TM-7
Juno TBD wobble wobble
Pro One TBD
Binary Zone sequencing TBD fed into TM-1 and TM-7
THis is what it sounds like all by itself and i love it!

Here is a link to a thread on the Devi Ever forum with some demos of the Rocket ran through the Agonizer

Here is a link to a thread on the Devi Ever forum with some demos of the Spectacular Aenima playing with an assortment of fuzzers in the feedback loop.
Muff Wiggler
Here's my E13 goodies...

G&L Legacy guitar

Effector 13 Truly Beautiful Disaster

Effector 13 Soda Meiser (SM Red)
[Vintage Fuzz Maker 'Smooth' + No-Fi 'Chaos']

Effector 13 Vintage Fuzz Master (SM Blue)
[Vintage Fuzz Maker 'Harsh' + No-Fi 'Static']

*SM Blue is the only VFMaster in existance with these graphics*
Chuck E. Jesus
not to bug in on you guys thread, but that guit looks so badass MW...i've been involved with analog sythesis for the better part of my life, but my current life has got me playing acoustic guit pretty much every day (as opposed to fucking with synths...i figure as long as i do something, who gives a shit)...man, i could really enjoy that motherfucker....dirty blues baby...
Muff Wiggler
it's so badass i can't even tell you twisted

i love that guitar so much, it's the most perfect guitar i've ever even touched, it's unreal :shock:

i'm convinced G&L makes the finest guitars you can buy. I've talked to PRS snobs who sold off their PRS collections to buy more G&Ls once they discovered these amazing axes, i'm serious
zerosum
I added 2 videos and 2 MP3's to the top/first post today.
As I get more Devi/E13 stuff I will continue to update the top of the page.
Chuck E. Jesus
zerosum wrote:

you need to work on your lighting razz

(if i ever hook speakers up to my computer again, i'll be able to hear it as well oops)
zerosum
ross g wrote:
zerosum wrote:

you need to work on your lighting razz

(if i ever hook speakers up to my computer again, i'll be able to hear it as well oops)

lol Yeah that would help, Im not doing it for performance, Im doing it to demonstrate how the fuzz sounds,now here you can hear it and see what your hearing.
zerosum
Hey Muff,
dont forget to update your pictures here with new links
Muff Wiggler
oh yeah, weak, i totally forgot

one sec, then it's done

cheers
zerosum
I am loved:

Quote:

That's possibly the worst guitar sound I have ever heard.

Quote:
Okay... How can I describe this? Although music is highly subjective, no-body likes hearing a riff being played through something that sounds like an
angle grinder cutting a GUITAR IN HALF.
Not that what you are playing even sounds
like a riff- if you want anybody to listen to you playing, PLAY SOMETHING.
you shock me. Please NEVER POST AGAIN.
Muff Wiggler
lol! lol where is this from?
zerosum
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CRXalEJsxDo
Muff Wiggler
that's totally lame. love 5inusoid's comment though

the whole thing just goes to prove my point about uploading samples and gear demos for people. it's been like this forever :(
zerosum
Yeah its funny.
Its just like "If you want to hear me actually try, I can do that and have done that, this is nothing compared to how much doom can happen when I use other stuff." lol

When/If I have access to a camera again, I plan on making a screechgrinder with the TBD miniwave resonator TM-7 combo.
hehehe
Muff Wiggler
ooooh, justs got a lovely surprise in the mail from Devi...

.. the 'classic' Aenima that i've always wanted is now in my hands 8)

...thoughts later tonight...
zerosum
Muff Wiggler wrote:
ooooh, justs got a lovely surprise in the mail from Devi...

.. the 'classic' Aenima that i've always wanted is now in my hands 8)

...thoughts later tonight...

grin Sweet! Its closely related to the TorN's Peaker, So I know its going to rock! I'll get one eventually too. Have fun!
zerosum
Any word?
Did you get any of the other pedals that you have order?
Muff Wiggler
only things i'm waiting on at the moment -

DeviEverUSA Bees Please
Metalbox 8008 Bass Drum Module
Korg ER-1

And a Wiard 300 Series Omni Filter, put a deposit on it since they are being discontinued and there's only 4 left, wanted to secure one. In truth it will be early 2008 before it's fully paid for and I receive it. It's not a cheap one!
zerosum
You still have a rocket coming too.
So I'll take that as a NO on both.

Definitly look forward to hearing about the Aenima.
Muff Wiggler
oh yeah, i forgot about the Rocket 8) custom hand painted too apparently! very cool

the Aenima is NUTS, it's totally totally nuts. I don't even know what to say about it - need more time to play, it's INSANE

one of the flipswitch settings is awesome, fuzz is almost as good as my favorite in the SM, however where it ROCKS HARD is the sound 'in between' the fuzz, like when you let things sustain, or you mute the strings. It just howls, it totally makes you feel like you have some enormous amp that's just ready to explode

the other flipswitch setting is like teabag on the TM-7 - it's going to take a LOT of work to find applications, it's so over the top.... still love it, but definately not your every day effect!
zerosum
Quote:
the other flipswitch setting is like teabag on the TM-7 - it's going to take a LOT of work to find applications, it's so over the top

Yeah you have to hit it hot, Im sure the boost will handle that well.
It behaves a bit like playing through a bit reducer.
Leads work great.

fun smile
Muff Wiggler
cool, good tip! i will give it a try when I get home 8)
zerosum
Muff Wiggler wrote:
cool, good tip! i will give it a try when I get home 8)

Put your TM-5 or TM-7 on the end.
They really really bring the best out everything(but Im sure you already know that;))

VFM,SM,TP any Fuzz+TM-7= Amazing combo.
Muff Wiggler
My Devi pedals...

with flash...

without flash...

zerosum
Cool smile I was just playing with My new rocket,BS,and TP today ran through a karaoke thing because my mixer and everything else is packed lol
It sounded really cool with the built in cheesy echo and Hi Fi mic pre lol
Guitar monster it was!

Looking at your Bees Please reminded me of the BS hehehe
cool 8)

Oh and the rocket is SICK!!! The jagged choppy trem with two fuzz circuits really creates some chaotic results grin
Think of it as one chopping buzzy sputtering machine instead of a SM+VF in one box.
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Guitars, Basses, Amps & FX Goto page 1, 2  Next [all]
Page 1 of 2