MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

abrasive drone and drums
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Synth Noise  
Author abrasive drone and drums
noizehack
I haven't made a track in a while, went back to very simple sequencing with SQ-1s for drums and droning with the moogerfoogers. Got this Trogotronic box from a friend that makes cool noise textures, but I don't even know what model it is, anyone know?

mt3
noizehack wrote:
I haven't made a track in a while, went back to very simple sequencing with SQ-1s for drums and droning with the moogerfoogers. Got this Trogotronic box from a friend that makes cool noise textures, but I don't even know what model it is, anyone know?

Nice to see you back with more!
ambientnoise
This was a pleasure to watch!! (And listen!) I like this kind of stuff, so much chaos! great job!
jensenluxvid
noizehack wrote:

Awesome. Nice work.
xthrasherx
Absolutely love that set up. Great work
dozicusmaximus
This is f-ing awesome!
zoogoo
Thanks for not playing acid base with that set up. I love noise sets with conventional tools.bravo
MindMachine
zoogoo wrote:
Thanks for not playing acid base with that set up. I love noise sets with conventional tools.bravo

Kudos in a similar vein of thought. When I saw the rig I thought... a sound completely different than what you produced. Excellent piece and nice to see that my thoughts are mostly wrong. SlayerBadger!

Now go do some Berlin School. Mr. Green
LHOOQtius
Fantastic!

Love this kind of stuff

What's the thing with the VU meter on the upper left?
Luap
LHOOQtius wrote:
Fantastic!

Love this kind of stuff

What's the thing with the VU meter on the upper left?

It tells you in the notes to the video which you didn't even watch. The give away being the multiple track reviews you posted in less time than it takes to play any of it.
(Whats the bet 'LHOOQtius' won't even be back here to check? wink )
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Synth Noise  
Page 1 of 1