MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

a modcan and euro video
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Your Tunes Here  
Author a modcan and euro video
sandyb
i happened to have a video camera home from work this weekend so took some footage of my modular. the sound isn't synced but is from the patch that is up. a vcdo controls the sequencer in a feedback loop which then modulates a couple of anti-oscs and a miniwave.

sandy

ignatius
SlayerBadger!

nice one. a VCDO in that patch? what's going on there?
sandyb
ignatius wrote:
SlayerBadger!

nice one. a VCDO in that patch? what's going on there?

thanks for watching smile

i had the vcdo in low mode and sent one of the noise waves into the sequencer's cv input for stage selection. then i fed one of the sequencer row outputs back into the v/oct input of the vcdo. another of the sequencer rows went into the v/oct and expo fm inputs of the anti-oscs which i had cross-fming each other. one of their mayhem outputs went into the miniwave, the other direct out. i used the sequencer's final row to change the sustain and decay times on the modcan vc envelope which controlled the miniwave sound on one side of the vca/panner. the direct anti-osc went into the other side and was controlled by a model 10 which had it's timebase modulated by a model 24. finally, i set the sequencer gate busses fairly randomly and used each to gate the two envelopes.
rezzn8r
love this!! SlayerBadger!
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Your Tunes Here  
Page 1 of 1