MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Game Changer Plasma distortion.
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Guitars, Basses, Amps & FX  
Author Game Changer Plasma distortion.
mousegarden
I just watched a few demos of this Pedal, the distortion tone from it is amazing, it's "otherworldly" a strange mix of analogue/digital-esque type tones, difficult to describe, I'm up for one of these, very unique sound, check it out folks...

PrimateSynthesis
It's a unique topology, and looks cool woah

But I wonder how many people are willing to pay over $800 for a gated fuzz hmmm.....
mousegarden
PrimateSynthesis wrote:

But I wonder how many people are willing to pay over $800 for a gated fuzz hmmm.....

I thought he said that it wouldn't be above about £300 English pounds?
dkcg
I'll wait for the deluxe edition.
Yodhan
Damn....I am always a sucker for a good dirt pedal.
PrimateSynthesis
mousegarden wrote:
PrimateSynthesis wrote:

I thought he said that it wouldn't be above about £300 English pounds?

I thought he said 600 d'oh!

Still Never maintain cash savings again
Summa
I have their Plus pedal and was offered a Plasma for $129, I'm ignored the offer but they keep on posting me offers and now I can help out a "friend" if he's willing to fork out $159... PM me if anyone is interested.
lisa
It is $179 at Indiegogo right now.

https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/plasma-pedal-high-voltage-distortio n-unit-guitar-rock#/
EPTC
Curious - Anyone pick one of these up? Is there any video that shows A/B comparison of no effect/effect?

I like the look of the thing, but wonder if it's more fun to watch than something that makes groovy plasmatic sounding distortion.
PrimateSynthesis
EPTC wrote:
I like the look of the thing, but wonder if it's more fun to watch than something that makes groovy plasmatic sounding distortion.

Like a chainsaw? hihi

Rex Coil 7
it ams poop.

pretty shiny lights.

ears not like poop sound.

ass of sound

no.
commodorejohn
The Andertons boys did a pretty good review. I think they're right - it sounds a lot better doing weird ambient industrial space rock shit than it does in a conventional distortion/fuzz application. Almost kinda Trent Reznor Quake soundtrack stuff.
Chevron87
You know this sounds very good, but I can't help think that pedals like the stalwart Big Muff range and also the super cool Elektron Analog Drive would get you similar fuzz tones for less money, and in the case of the Analog Drive a lot more variety of tones.

You also got the Zvex Fuzz Factory to get that gated sound too wink
Summa
yeah or Montreal Assembly's "Your and You're"
estin
PrimateSynthesis wrote:
EPTC wrote:

Like a chainsaw? hihi

Came for plasma, clicked for bewbz
Lennywat
Hello everyone, such a question is it possible to connect a game changer to the console PS4 Slim, I want to play Guitar Hero
This is real? Thank you in advance
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Guitars, Basses, Amps & FX  
Page 1 of 1