MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Live Performance at Robot Speak, 3-17-18
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Play Out! Performance Modulars  
Author Live Performance at Robot Speak, 3-17-18
underthebigtree
I happened to be in my home town of San Francisco for two days, and was luckily able to attend a performance of live electronic music at Robot Speak.

I had my gear with me, and was able to record the three pieces performed there. Here is the first one: a nearly half-hour exploration by Captain Jayrab:

Jay, I apologize for not catching your last name at the gig. Please let me know, and I'll update the description on YouTube with your proper name (if you want). The fractals and over-the-top colors are mine - I wanted to spice up the visuals and pay homage to psychedelic San Francisco.

FSTR and Andrew, I'll get to your videos soon, and will post them to this thread as well.
dirge99
Awesome that you caught all of this. Good work Jrab. Looking forward to the other videos. Thanks very much!

- Fstr
underthebigtree
2nd part posted - this is Fstr's set:

captjrab
dirge99 wrote:
Awesome that you caught all of this. Good work Jrab. Looking forward to the other videos. Thanks very much!

- Fstr

Thanks for filming this @underthebigtree. It was great meeting and chatting with both of you guys.
Fstr, we’ll hook up something again for sure. Got to keep the community momentum going round here.
captjrab
Oops, double post
circuitsinin
thanks for this! went there a few months back he is great with the gear.
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Play Out! Performance Modulars  
Page 1 of 1