MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

IME Andore
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> The Harvestman  
Author IME Andore
hawkfuzz
No updates but wanted to make it's own thread. Maybe the Gub'ner will pop in and give some more info. About to reduce and want to replan with this thing if I can.
Sinamsis
I'm pretty stoked. Commenting to follow. But I have no infos.
robotopsy
I assume it will be like the makenoise function is the half of the MATHS,
I just hope the ANDORE will be wavetable applause
I'm pretty sure it will have a bunch of cool stuff nanners
mt3
w00t
hawkfuzz
I want you to be real
gringostar
Out of all the new offerings that have been shown since NAMM 2017 the Andore Jr and the Hertz Donut mk]|[ have been the two IME modules I've been the most excited about.
hawkfuzz
Space saving 4 stage enelope w/vca w/lpg is just too hot not to trot. I bet his hang up is probably execution of controls. He seems to put a lot of thought into layout. I just want it. Wires can and will go everywhere.
Sinamsis
hawkfuzz wrote:
Space saving 4 stage enelope w/vca w/lpg is just too hot not to trot. I bet his hang up is probably execution of controls. He seems to put a lot of thought into layout. I just want it. Wires can and will go everywhere.

I think Scott just has a lot of irons in the fire, and is focusing on finishing one task at a time on top of keeping existing modules in stock. Right now, I think the focus is getting the HD mk III out in the wild, and he's added quite a few features there. I think the Single Andore is next on his plate. Hopefully we see it before years end. Personally I'm stoked for everything new that he's making, including this module and the new Bionic Lester.
gringostar
Sinamsis wrote:
I think Scott just has a lot of irons in the fire, and is focusing on finishing one task at a time on top of keeping existing modules in stock. Right now, I think the focus is getting the HD mk III out in the wild, and he's added quite a few features there. I think the Single Andore is next on his plate. Hopefully we see it before years end. Personally I'm stoked for everything new that he's making, including this module and the new Bionic Lester.

While I agree with you that it's probably coming next after the HD mk ]|[ I kind of doubt we'll see it before years end with how the HD mk ]|[ went through a pretty radical redesign half way through it's development. I could be wrong on that but I think earliest we'll see it in it's final form is winter NAMM and it being shipped out to retailers shortly after.
Sinamsis
gringostar
Ha yeah please note I said hopefully. Haha I wouldn’t be surprised if it got delayed. Scott may choose to revise something to make it fit better in his vision of the Harvestman ecosystem. That said I have preorders in for the HD mk III, Andore and BL mk II already and that’s the very tentative time table Scott gave me.
hawkfuzz
gringostar wrote:
Sinamsis wrote:

While I agree with you that it's probably coming next after the HD mk ]|[ I kind of doubt we'll see it before years end with how the HD mk ]|[ went through a pretty radical redesign half way through it's development. I could be wrong on that but I think earliest we'll see it in it's final form is winter NAMM and it being shipped out to retailers shortly after.

What are ya talking about?
Sinamsis
hawkfuzz wrote:
gringostar wrote:
Sinamsis wrote:

What are ya talking about?

I think he’s referring to adding the Casio CZ style phase modulation, etc.
gringostar
Sinamsis wrote:

I think he’s referring to adding the Casio CZ style phase modulation, etc.

Yup.

In the first demo of the HD Scott talked about it being a traditional 3op DX-7 phase modulation voice and then in the following demo with the chiptune primer it was redesigned to be a 3op phase distortion voice which only the casio CZ models have had.
hawkfuzz
Ah, I didn't even catch that.
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> The Harvestman  
Page 1 of 1