MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Mutable Instruments Stages
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Eurorack Modules Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 27, 28, 29  Next [all]
Author Mutable Instruments Stages
MATSmile
'Segment Generator' (6 sliders, 6 buttons, 6 potentiometers, 12 CV ins, 6 CV outs)
rainlet
Would love to know where you got your information, unless it's speculation?

Edit: Ah, the image wasn't loading for me before. I had seen that image on Marcus Fischer's IG, but didn't look closely enough to see this. Fun. I'm definitely ready to hear what it is!
euromorcego
rainlet wrote:

looks like its a reflection on richard devines glasses.
lisa
euromorcego wrote:

Haha, crafty. grin
alanza
I'm gonna scream I'm so excited for this.
tomtomtron
woah

and on the left side is the other one! maybe marbles? but definitely the oct`15 Facebook Teaser module
rainlet
tomtomtron wrote:
woah

and on the left side is the other one! maybe marbles? but definitely the oct`15 Facebook Teaser module

Oh yeah! I see a clock input and controls for Bias, Jitter and Spread. I'd assume this might be the Clouds replacement?
starthief

This amused me Mr. Green
tomtomtron
rainlet wrote:
tomtomtron wrote:
woah

Oh yeah! I see a clock input and controls for Bias, Jitter and Spread. I'd assume this might be the Clouds replacement?

and control for steps but IMO i dont think this is the clouds replacement.
looks more like generating cv stuff
nectarios
Anything with LEDs on sliders is fine by me SlayerBadger!

Looking forward to more info
rainlet
tomtomtron wrote:
rainlet wrote:
tomtomtron wrote:
woah

Maybe we're talking about different things? Stages has the sliders and is more clear in the picture. But if you look at the image on Marcus Fischer's IG you can see another Mutable module next to Stages. I think Stages will be a envelope/sequence type thing, and that other one (Marbles?) might be the Clouds replacement.

starthief wrote:
This amused me Mr. Green

Haha, I hadn't thought of that. I guess it's good that I like Clouds![/quote]
wildfrontiers
*computer, enhance*
tomtomtron
rainlet wrote:
tomtomtron wrote:
rainlet wrote:
tomtomtron wrote:
woah

Maybe we're talking about different things? Stages has the sliders and is more clear in the picture. But if you look at the image on Marcus Fischer's IG you can see another Mutable module next to Stages. I think Stages will be a envelope/sequence type thing, and that other one (Marbles?) might be the Clouds replacement.

starthief wrote:
This amused me Mr. Green

Haha, I hadn't thought of that. I guess it's good that I like Clouds!
[/quote]

Talking abou "marbles?" smile

Dtages is definitely some lfo/envelope or more stuff
soundslikejoe
Seems too "classic concept" for Mutable. Not buying the leak.
captjrab
euromorcego wrote:
rainlet wrote:

Lol screaming goo yo
Hovercraft
Stages looks like an envelope/cv generator. Six sliders--with buttons over each--I wonder if it works a bit like voltage block. Press a button to choose one of six channels, and use the sliders to adjust each of six segments. Maybe it also runs at audio rate.
ludotex
soundslikejoe wrote:

Well Peaks need a replacement and we ve seen that green slider on Erstlaub video of Plaits so...

I am looking at buying Frames but I am going to wait for more info on this.

Btw maybe it's named Mirages lol
Shledge
Don't think it's a replacement for frames - it's still in production. It's likely a complex function generator.
Zymos
I assume this is what we saw next to Plaits in its first demos.
glassofwater
soundslikejoe wrote:

Veils
digable-me
soundslikejoe wrote:

You can always bet on Mutable taking a classic concept in a totally new direction.
Yloopz
Hovercraft wrote:
Stages looks like an envelope/cv generator. Six sliders--with buttons over each--I wonder if it works a bit like voltage block. Press a button to choose one of six channels, and use the sliders to adjust each of six segments. Maybe it also runs at audio rate.

That is what I was thinking... or maybe I hope it is...
Bob Borries
Can't make out the bottom half.

greenanother
Bob Borries wrote:
Can't make out the bottom half.

Nice mock up! All the goodies might be on the bottom (EOR, EOC, OR, etc.). What do you think; 14hp?

EDIT: Actually looks like potentiometers rather than jacks below.
gonkulator
It's a dessert topping
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Eurorack Modules Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 27, 28, 29  Next [all]
Page 1 of 29