MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

ES-6 Mistakenly connected without ES-3
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Expert Sleepers  
Author ES-6 Mistakenly connected without ES-3
s0lo
Because of my initial ignorance. I've used the ES-6 without connecting it with the ribbon cable to the ES-3 d'oh! . Obviously it didn't work. Will that damage the ES-6?

The problem now is after doing the right thing and connecting the two modules together. The ES-6 gives me very high aliasing like noise on ports that are not connected to a cable. Also even with the ports connected, it gives some lower jitters and noise.

These noises come and go. like within every 10 seconds.

Any idea?
os
I doubt you've damaged the ES-6.

What's your audio interface? DAW? Computer setup?
s0lo
os wrote:
I doubt you've damaged the ES-6.

What's your audio interface? DAW? Computer setup?

I'm using MiniDSP USBStreamer
DAW: FLStudio
Computer: Lenovo ideapad 305 laptop
os
So the USBStreamer is your only audio interface? Nothing else for monitoring etc.?
s0lo
os wrote:
So the USBStreamer is your only audio interface? Nothing else for monitoring etc.?

I used a fast track pro for monitoring. Aggregating both interfaces through ASIO4all. But I think I also tried with only the USBStreamer hooked, same problem. Can't remember for sure, I tried so many things.

I actually got me an ES-8 now!!. Works perfectly, lets see if the ES-6 works with that.
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Expert Sleepers  
Page 1 of 1