MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Subotnick "Silver Apples" vinyl/tape reissues
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Artist Discussion  
Author Subotnick "Silver Apples" vinyl/tape reissues
s o l v e n t
Hi,

Now available to purchase:
Morton Subotnick - "Silver Apples Apples of the Moon"
50th-anniversary-edition reissues on deluxe vinyl + cassette tape

These were Rewards from our Indiegogo campaign for the official Morton Subotnick documentary that we're making. While backer's rewards are currently at Mort's house waiting to be signed (signed copies for backers only) we've put the remaining copies on sale now. Vinyl is limited to 1000 copies with approx 650 already sold, and tape is limited to 300 with about 100 already sold.

Some info on the 50th-anniversary reissues:

- Audio has been REMASTERED from original, pre-mastered digital tape transfers. Unlike previous reissues of this LP (both vinyl and CD), remastered for Wergo's 1994 CD edition and narrowing the recording's stereo field, our reissue has been remastered maintaining the full stereo field of the original recording.

- All-new, full-colour gatefold jacket.

- Brand new liner notes by Morton Subotnick.

- The original, iconic liquid-light cover artwork by Tony Martin has been re-scanned for full-resolution clarity.

- Vinyl LP features rarely-seen, newly-scanned photos of Morton Subotnick in his Bleecker Street studio where "Silver Apples..." was recorded.

- Vinyl LP includes a scan of the LP's original Nonesuch-edition liner notes.

In addition to our 50th-anniversary-edition reissues, we are stocking 4 difficult-to-find Morton Subotnick back catalog titles on CD, released on the German label Wergo.

All proceeds from these go towards completing the film (just about ready to head into post-production)...

http://waveshaper.shop

cheers,

Jason @ Waveshaper Media
https://waveshaper.shop
radiokoala
Great stuff, your webstore however doesn't know my country exists.

Can I select "Russia" in the list and leave instruction in the comment to send the tape to Belarus instead?
s o l v e n t
OK, I've just added Belarus -- sorry about that

radiokoala wrote:

Can I select "Russia" in the list and leave instruction in the comment to send the tape to Belarus instead?
mzero
wow... really need to get a record player....
radiokoala
s o l v e n t wrote:

radiokoala wrote:

Thank you Jason, is there a way I can get C for Comfort tape as well, so that to have combined shipping? It may take a couple weeks before I order, but let me know if this is possible.

Cheers! thumbs up
s o l v e n t
Please email me directly to discuss. It's def possible - cheers:

info @ waveshapermedia.com

radiokoala wrote:
s o l v e n t wrote:

radiokoala wrote:

Thank you Jason, is there a way I can get C for Comfort tape as well, so that to have combined shipping? It may take a couple weeks before I order, but let me know if this is possible.

Cheers! thumbs up
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Artist Discussion  
Page 1 of 1