MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Podular Modcast: the modular podcast
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Modular Synth General Discussion  
Author Podular Modcast: the modular podcast
Pod Mod
Hello fellow Wigglers! My name is Tim Held. My friend Ian Price and I have started a podcast revolving around modular synthesis. We'd love to share it with you.

https://www.stitcher.com/s?eid=53843279&refid=asa

screaming goo yo hihi w00tPicture file
Hovercraft
Pod Mod wrote:
Hello fellow Wigglers! My name is Tim Held. My friend Ian Price and I have started a podcast revolving around modular synthesis. We'd love to share it with you.

https://www.stitcher.com/s?eid=53843279&refid=asa

screaming goo yo hihi w00tPicture file

Cool--nice to see another modular podcast. Are you submitting it to Apple podcasts? Would appreciate not having to download another app. Thanks!
Pod Mod
Yeah! We should be there in iTunes! Search Podular Modcast
ranix
welcome to the forum new wiggler

beware, some have said your posts are spammy because you began advertising your podcast without first becoming a member of the community

The first episode of your podcast is very light on content, I'm up to 12 minutes and you haven't really discussed anything of substance yet.

At 14:10 Tim mentions he doesn't use MuffWiggler because he doesn't like spending time reading the forum...

at 16 minutes the Modcast gets on-topic

I peaced out at 20
Pod Mod
ranix wrote:

beware, some have said your posts are spammy because you began advertising your podcast without first becoming a member of the community

The first episode of your podcast is very light on content, I'm up to 12 minutes and you haven't really discussed anything of substance yet.

At 14:10 Tim mentions he doesn't use MuffWiggler because he doesn't like spending time reading the forum...

I peaced out at 20

Oops, I really did not mean to spam or trash talk muff wiggler. I am not a seasoned forum user in general and learn better through hands on and auditory experience.

I will be more respectful of this great site from here on out.
ranix
naw that's not what I meant at all you are always welcome here as far as I am concerned just trying to give constructive feedback
Pod Mod
ranix wrote:
naw that's not what I meant at all you are always welcome here as far as I am concerned just trying to give constructive feedback

I really appreciate the feedback. The last thing I want to do is be annoying and disrespectful to something as useful and important as this forum. This was a valuable lesson for me so I thank you. I really want to take the opportunity of starting this podcast to engage in this community more often, and not just to promote.

I also appreciate your feedback on the episode. We are still getting the hang of it and hope that you will find future episodes more engaging.

-Tim
meta
Search in Downcast (iOS) finds the podcast, but has an error when trying to fetch the available episodes.

You got a feed URL? I could try adding manually.
Pod Mod
meta wrote:
Search in Downcast (iOS) finds the podcast, but has an error when trying to fetch the available episodes.

You got a feed URL? I could try adding manually.

Dang! I know different platforms have been approving us at varied rates. iTunes and Google Play both approved us and we were searchable on the platforms, but it took 24 hours for them to be fully available.

Here is a link to our Fireside site: https://podularmodcast.fireside.fm/

And here is our RSS if that helps: https://podularmodcast.fireside.fm/rss
recoveryeffects
I actually agree with the host about spending time on this forum. 100% due to comments like this tearing apart people actually doing rad shit.

I happened to really enjoy the first episode, and I'll be checking out more.

ranix wrote:

I peaced out at 20
ranix
recoveryeffects get bent my dude
Hovercraft
I've listened to eight of the nine Podular Modcast episodes, and I love the show. The first episode is a bit rocky, but after that--the show is totally solid and enjoyable. If you haven't listened to the show, maybe start with episode two.The guests have been interesting, and it sounds like everyone's enjoying themselves. The segment at the end where each guest creates a patch is great. As far as I know, this is the only regular modular audio podcast--episodes are released weekly. Kudos to Tim for producing this, and Ian as a co-host.
BenignToxicity
I've just started listening. Top marks for actually getting it out there... I know that getting a podcast up and running is not as easy as it appears to be.
JohnLRice
Tim just interviewed me today for a future episode! w00t screaming goo yo SlayerBadger! He's a good guy and an excellent host meaning he asks lots of good questions, didn't interrupt my responses prematurely, and was always quick with a comment or new question so there was no dead 'air'. While that last point isn't particularly important for a podcast other then saving some editing time, I can see Tim going on to have a successful career as a live interview host for the internet, radio and even TV, etc. thumbs up
rnordac
JohnLRice wrote:
Tim just interviewed me today for a future episode! w00t screaming goo yo SlayerBadger! He's a good guy and an excellent host meaning he asks lots of good questions, didn't interrupt my responses prematurely, and was always quick with a comment or new question so there was no dead 'air'. While that last point isn't particularly important for a podcast other then saving some editing time, I can see Tim going on to have a successful career as a live interview host for the internet, radio and even TV, etc. thumbs up

i really enjoyed the interview and wish you the best on getting your album together!
JohnLRice
rnordac wrote:
JohnLRice wrote:

i really enjoyed the interview and wish you the best on getting your album together!
Thanks! cool
radin
That was a great discussion. Still recovering from "naked covered in yogurt" comment. I'm wishing you luck in your musical endeavors to avoid such a fate.
JohnLRice
radin wrote:
That was a great discussion. Still recovering from "naked covered in yogurt" comment. I'm wishing you luck in your musical endeavors to avoid such a fate.
hihi thanks! cool
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Modular Synth General Discussion  
Page 1 of 1