MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

they must love me at the post office
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Synth Noise  
Author they must love me at the post office
ex_dead_teenager

there's a longer one from today but my wife's computer crashed when I tried uploading it I'll try again tomorrow.
Bricks
love the legs in the frame. awesomeness
ex_dead_teenager
hehehe I'll tell that to my friend who films me

here's the other video, I don't like it as much as the first one but that can't be helped. truth be told the best stuff happened about fifteen minutes after we ran out of space on the camera.

mojopin
omg! THAT sounds so LOUD and RAUCOUS but its just that little speaker. People seem to be sad banana or Dead Banana but not really nanners even though it sounds like Rockin' Banana! Dead Banana

You need to visit nyc some day and do this!
ex_dead_teenager
Strangely enough you're not the first person to tell me that.

I had a guy come up to me on the street once who was all like "That sounds so New York! It's awesome"

I've been to NYC before but it was before I started doing this. If I ever get the cash together to go back I will have to do it. I love New York.
mojopin
I haven't been in years but it is still going strong apparently. A weekly open-mic type party for electronics. just show up and join in:

http://share.dj/share/
ex_dead_teenager
that looks awesome! I wish I knew of stuff like that going on in Vancouver, I'm really on the out side of the whole noise scene here.
mojopin
LOL - you literally are on the outside!
ex_dead_teenager
hah
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Synth Noise  
Page 1 of 1