MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Disting Mk4 - Flipping Display and Encoder Directions
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Expert Sleepers  
Author Disting Mk4 - Flipping Display and Encoder Directions
Hallmar
Hey, if this has been discussed before then just delete this thread.

I have a Mk4 on the way and I was wondering if there is any way to flip the display and encoder directions?

I did this with my Ornament & Crime since I have it at the lowest row of my 7U, but this was easy since it was included in the settings file for the firmware.

So it would be(ideally):
-Flip the display
-Flip the direction of encoders
-Don't do anything whith the input and outputs so that replacement of panel is not necessary

Thanks!
os
You want to use it upside down?
Hallmar
os wrote:
You want to use it upside down?

Essentially yeah smile
os
Why? eek!
Hallmar
haha, good question!

It's mainly for ease of use in my particular case.
I will have it in the lower row of my case(see pic), so having it upside down grants better access to the knobs(because of the jacks).

I mean it's not a complete deal breaker but after i flipped my Ornament and Crime module its ease of use got way better, no jacks in the way.

Is it something that would be do-able or worth the effort?

os
It's not trivial (whereas it would be trivial for the O&C since it would just be a single extra command to the OLED controller).

I'll consider it though.
Hallmar
os wrote:
It's not trivial (whereas it would be trivial for the O&C since it would just be a single extra command to the OLED controller).

I'll consider it though.

Ok cool and thanks for quick replies! SlayerBadger!
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Expert Sleepers  
Page 1 of 1