MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Video shot around the Adirondacks (ambient)
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Your Tunes Here  
Author Video shot around the Adirondacks (ambient)
Dragonaut
I made a video for one of my ambient tracks. As they say in the biz, if you like what you see smash that like button! Thanks!

chilllwinston
Enjoyed this. Some beautiful moments both sonically and visually! thumbs up
Dragonaut
Thanks man!
Dragonaut
Is it inappropriate to bump these posts??
BenignToxicity
Dragonaut wrote:
Is it inappropriate to bump these posts??
Well, if you hadn't, I probably wouldn't have seen it... and I'm glad I did! So there's that smile
WaveRider
great sounds and mood. a little long and too loud distortion at the end for me.
Dragonaut
Thanks for the compliments guys. I just can't get away from that distortion even in my more chill stuff.
tony d
Yeah checked this out yesterday and meant to comment but my internet went down. Anyhow, i really enjoyed the music and the video was really nice and fit the mood of the music.
I am so ready for this midwest winter to be over and was feeling particularly bummed about it yesterday but watching your video and listening to the music gave me a appreciation for the beauty and stillness that winter can bring, so thank you.
Dragonaut
tony d wrote:

I am so ready for this midwest winter to be over

I am with you there! It is still snowing here. When I was trying to finish this up I was freaking out that it wouldn't be done before it was nice out but i guess I didn't have to worry, haha.
Dragonaut
Just going to bump this one... more... time... thanks, everybody!
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Your Tunes Here  
Page 1 of 1