MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Module/blocks
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Music Software  
Author Module/blocks
zoogoo
I really like Reaktor blocks, and I've heard you can actually hook it up to your eurorack! What kind of module would I need to sync the DAW with my analog rack? Someone else mentioned a midi to cg converter, others said audio to cg is better. Just trying to make the right choice here. Suggestions?
Entrainer
zoogoo wrote:
I really like Reaktor blocks, and I've heard you can actually hook it up to your eurorack! What kind of module would I need to sync the DAW with my analog rack? Someone else mentioned a midi to cg converter, others said audio to cg is better. Just trying to make the right choice here. Suggestions?

I use an Expert Sleepers ES3 but I have an audio interface w/ ADAT Optical out. You could also look at their ES8.
zoogoo
Yeah was looking at yarns or the es8
Entrainer
I'd use the ES8 if you want to integrate Reaktor Blocks into your modular (not yarns).
WMD
I use the ES-8 pretty seamlessly with Reaktor / Euro! I'd definitely recommend it. I find oscillator calibration a lot easier with blocks than I did with Silent Way as well.
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Music Software  
Page 1 of 1