MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

uHe goes Eurorack?
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Eurorack Modules Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next [all]
Author uHe goes Eurorack?
a100user
http://www.instagram.com/p/BhL5LyhBHZP/

Roll on Superbooth!
tomtomtron
eek!

i think there is a lot of new stuff at superbooth
Joe.
Zebra Plugin wrote:
heavily featured in blockbusters The Dark Knight, Inception, Transformers, Tron:Legacy...

That's it then. We're all going to be featured heavily in blockbusters soon It's peanut butter jelly time!
Urs
Can't wait to show you guys what we're working on... nothing too serious (yet), but I think it's going to be a very handy utility.
casualchinchilla
Interesting. I've always found their plugins to be high quality back when I used them.
Excited to see what they can bring to eurorack! w00t
MossGarden
Ubik-A is one of my favourite reverbs! I'd love to see it in my rack!
matttech
MossGarden wrote:

Yeah, it is amazing for short, bright reverbs/ ambience that really cut through a mix
Dragonaut
Definitely my favorite plug-in company. Been making some gnarly bass in Bazille lately.
Urs
MossGarden wrote:

That is certainly a module we will consider!
thedi
Oh yeah!
And an Eurorack Zebra would be awesome!
johny_gtr
if they start with emulations of filters and oscillators new holy war will be - what is a better - HW clone or SW clone in eurorack. Repro 1 sounds solid.
suthnear
Also a huge fan of u-he so I am looking very forward to see what Urs & co have come up with!
j259
Variation of Bazille oscillators would be great.
drowld
I was waiting for u-he to get in euro. It's really nice.
The software are smart a.f so i'm really looking forward to the modules
xenosapien
oooh... that is legit the first module in a year or more that might be able to keep the "GAS" flame burning beyond the first enthusiasm grin

well... maybe that´s because I know jack shit about it other than that it is by Urs Heckmann haha
PatchMonger
Well, I love diva and bazille. It will be awesome to see what they have to offer. I have seen in the past Urs posting a lot of eurorack stuff so that should be super interesting
MossGarden
matttech wrote:
MossGarden wrote:

Yeah, it is amazing for short, bright reverbs/ ambience that really cut through a mix

totally, very tweakable without being overly complicated too. Solid
MossGarden
Urs wrote:
MossGarden wrote:

That is certainly a module we will consider!

woah

Rockin' Banana!
starthief
j259 wrote:

Yes! And Runciter smile
j259
starthief wrote:
j259 wrote:

Yes! And Runciter smile

Yes and Protoverb, still the only plugin similar to Quantec.
Urs
johny_gtr wrote:
if they start with emulations of filters and oscillators new holy war will be - what is a better - HW clone or SW clone in eurorack. Repro 1 sounds solid.

Hehehe, I'm fairly sure, if we ever announce a Eurorack module with emulations of analogue filters and oscillators, it'll be 1st of April hihi
pugix
I have Uhbik! One of the few software effects I use. Interested in what modules ensue.
cackland
Welcome u-he smile

Look forward to what you bring to the eurorack world
2disbetter
Excellent!

But I got to say, I'm not interested in a Bazille implementation, for example, that is a shadow of it's x86/64 self.

Will be interesting to see how they go with this. Could be very interesting.

2d
NathansModular
Whatever it is I am buying. Maybe ill get a discount if I take a picture throwing my pc away
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Eurorack Modules Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next [all]
Page 1 of 5