MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

DinSync Gilbert CEM (?) synthesizer
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> General Gear Goto page 1, 2  Next [all]
Author DinSync Gilbert CEM (?) synthesizer
Numanoid92
looking on Instagram i found this:

Gilbert

it will be presented at Superbooth.. it look interesting.. it should be a stand alone thing and not eurorack
anselmi
Numanoid92 wrote:
looking on Instagram i found this:

Gilbert

it will be presented at Superbooth.. it look interesting.. it should be a stand alone thing and not eurorack

looks 101-ish
StudentsOfTheFuture
It's a 202 voice clone I believe

e:

yeah I thought I remembered seeing this! Here's an audio demo:
https://www.instagram.com/p/BbUGPg8A-_u/?utm_source=ig_embed

and the synthtopia post I grabbed it from
http://www.synthtopia.com/content/2017/11/21/new-din-sync-gilbert-diy- synth-inspired-by-the-mc-202-sh-101-sh-09/
Luap
WaveRider
it is the best sounding from superbooth demos for me this year!

really SH!
numan7
wow, that demo sounds superb!

cheers
Knasterblem
Sounds great applause
I´m not really familiar with the SH-09, how does the filter compare to the 101? Sounds very much alike in this demo for me.
Will definitely order one. Wondering how much a kit will be?
WaveRider
Knasterblem wrote:
Sounds great applause
I´m not really familiar with the SH-09,

I think it nails the SH series sound a lot, sh-1 sh-2 sh-5 sh-9 etc.. not that close to a 101 imo... I haven't heard that since I had some of those myself (sh-1, sh-2)
Purveyor2
I think the kits will be around 300 euros.
milkshake
Amazing riff from the Instagram video. Still dancing....

Awesome sound quality....I want one.
phono1337
WaveRider wrote:
Knasterblem wrote:
Sounds great applause
I´m not really familiar with the SH-09,

I think it nails the SH series sound a lot, sh-1 sh-2 sh-5 sh-9 etc.. not that close to a 101 imo... I haven't heard that since I had some of those myself (sh-1, sh-2)

pretty much the intention thumbs up
midirobot
sounds nice would build one ! do you have an idea of price and release date ?
phono1337
midirobot wrote:

as soon as we are back to work its full steam ahead with completing the documentation. So we aim to have kits ready in the re-303 web shop hopefully within 2-3 weeks. Price tbc but probably around 300 euro plus tax (give or take) then you need the ba662 (x5) which are 10 bucks each thumbs up
acidbob
I have my eyes on this, hopefully there will be some kind of nice case for it smile
Blingley
That sounds absolutely stellar from what I can hear in the demo. I see a sync input has been included. nanners
midirobot
Hey thanks for your reply ! timing is perfect will build one : )
meta
I need a Gilbert in my life!
Figures
Wow, missed this one, I actually think it might replace my sh101 and sh09 and improve my bank balance and space situation.

just that demo and checked a couple of others on the re303 site, its nailed the sound and vibe. i have a original osc303 from paul from years ago which is also bang on so confidence is there thumbs up
WaveRider
phono1337 wrote:
midirobot wrote:

as soon as we are back to work its full steam ahead with completing the documentation. So we aim to have kits ready in the re-303 web shop hopefully within 2-3 weeks. Price tbc but probably around 300 euro plus tax (give or take) then you need the ba662 (x5) which are 10 bucks each thumbs up

love your products, but can't build them seriously, i just don't get it
meta
I'm on mobile, so don't have the link handy, but in at least one of the Superbooth 18 videos, there was talk of someone making cases and someone else providing a build service.

I might try the DIY route myself. Been looking for an excuse to learn how to solder properly.
phono1337
meta wrote:
I'm on mobile, so don't have the link handy, but in at least one of the Superbooth 18 videos, there was talk of someone making cases and someone else providing a build service.

I might try the DIY route myself. Been looking for an excuse to learn how to solder properly.

www.kumptronics.com is our trusted builder thumbs up
Figures
when will it be available?.........
JAO
Figures wrote:
when will it be available?.........

Figures
thanks, obviously was too lazy there d'oh!
ben_hex
The best of vintage Roland monos, 101, 09, 202 etc. Sounded lovely at superbooth.

https://youtu.be/N6-kkftwjqs

MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> General Gear Goto page 1, 2  Next [all]
Page 1 of 2