MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

I made a Module Catalog/Search Engine for New/Used modules
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Modular Synth General Discussion  
Author I made a Module Catalog/Search Engine for New/Used modules
jayndoodle
x-post from Eurorack Modules
Hey guys,

I want to introduce a project of mine called Modular Haven. It is a catalog/search engine for modular gear all across the globe. You can search for New, Used, Demo, B-Stock, etc and sort by price/country or whatever combination you want. You can even convert to your own local currency.

I'm in the process of adding more stores, mainly ones from EU since I only have a couple so far. Please check it out and let me know of any improvements or suggestions you may have.

Also, I know there's wiggle hunt as well, but I like building things and I already had existing code from my other search engine DevBrada which catalogs Game Studio Jobs and Head-Fi listings.

I know one of features that I want in the near future is to add notification whenever a module I want drops below a certain price, it will take some time but rest assured it will be there.

Thanks for checking it out!

Desktop:

Mobile:
Kent
Please refrain from cross-posting. I've locked this but think that it is the best place for it. Alas, the duplicate thread in the Eurorack section has some action in it, so I chose not to lock that one.

Please let me know which you would prefer to have open and I'll open/lock the appropriate one.

Thanks. You efforts with the database are greatly useful and appreciated though.
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Modular Synth General Discussion  
Page 1 of 1