MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Who own the GRP R24 sequencer in EU?
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> 5U Format Modules  
Author Who own the GRP R24 sequencer in EU?
Neovintage
Hey.

I'm in France and I'd like to know if someone own the GRP R24 sequencer near me. That means Switzerland, north of Italy, south of Germany or in France of course.

I'd like to test it with my Hordijk modular. Rob already gave me a demo of the KOMA Komplex but I'd like to compare it from the GRP to see what sequencer would fit my needs the best.

Cheers

Ben
ericD13
Neovintage
Je suis en France et j'ai un GRP24
Mais j'habite dans le Nord
Neovintage
ericD13 wrote:
Neovintage
Je suis en France et j'ai un GRP24
Mais j'habite dans le Nord

Cool w00t
Pourquoi pas, où exactement? Ca va de Lille aux Ardennes et la Lorraine hihi
Je vais peut-être pousser jusque chez Constantin en Belgique pour l'oscar'.

On peut continuer en MP si tu veux
fabodyssey
Hello
I am in France, I am also the R24, I live around Paris Mr. Green
Neovintage
Just read the entire manual but want to be sure of 2 points :
- When you use a triangle wave to the SEQ CLK MOD does it change fast and slow and fast and slow the tempo?
- Same question for the gate length.

I understand that Row C can do it internally. Like the 2rd timing on the Moog 960.
JohnLRice
Neovintage wrote:
- When you use a triangle wave to the SEQ CLK MOD does it change fast and slow and fast and slow the tempo?
Yes! thumbs up I just tried it and all 4 of these inputs are modulated nicely with an external triangle wave etc.

Neovintage
JohnLRice wrote:
Neovintage wrote:
Yes! thumbs up I just tried it and all 4 of these inputs are modulated nicely with an external triangle wave etc.

Thanks a lot John for taking the time to check Guinness ftw!

Thank you guys for your offer. I will go for it and buy this sequencer. Just dropped an email It's peanut butter jelly time!
EPTC
Neovintage wrote:
JohnLRice wrote:
Neovintage wrote:

Thanks a lot John for taking the time to check Guinness ftw!

Thank you guys for your offer. I will go for it and buy this sequencer. Just dropped an email It's peanut butter jelly time!

Holy cow that's awesome. Just tried, too. Here's a link to a quick video:
http://www.ep.tc/img/grp-clock-seq.mov

Note that the clock changes its reading from slower to quicker on the arc of the triangle wave, as well. Would never try this without this forum's suggestion - Thank you John and Neovintage.
MoogCloud
JohnLRice wrote:
Neovintage wrote:

This is nice to know! thumbs up
I'll give this a shot the next time I'm in the studio.
JohnLRice
Neovintage
EPTC
MoogCloud

thumbs up My pleasure!
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> 5U Format Modules  
Page 1 of 1