MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Will the 260e ever be released?
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Buchla, EMS & Serge  
Author Will the 260e ever be released?
mutierend
At NAMM 2016, BEMI showed the new 260e Pitch Class Generator. The "classic" 260e comes up for sale very rarely, and I'm eager to get a new 260e.

With BEMI becoming Buchla USA, will this module see the light of day? Analogue Zone, for example, advertises it as being available in 8 to 9 weeks, but that is likely their standard wait time for Buchla modules.

https://analoguezone.com/buchla-260e-duophonic-pitch-class-generator.h tml
Leoespejo
I think only Buchla USA can give an answer about it.

Why don't you ask them ?
Buchla U.S.A.
We are in the process of updating some modules, and examining some past modules for the possibility of production. We can't address specifics yet because there is a lot to consider in these various processes and we don't want to generate vaporware, but it's good to see interest such as this.

When we have something to announce, we'll announce it... and some may be pleasantly surprised. smile

Thanks for your interest, mutierend!
mutierend
Leoespejo wrote:
Why don't you ask them ?

I did. And they were kind enough to post a reply here. smile
mutierend
Buchla U.S.A. wrote:
We are in the process of updating some modules, and examining some past modules for the possibility of production. We can't address specifics yet because there is a lot to consider in these various processes and we don't want to generate vaporware, but it's good to see interest such as this.

When we have something to announce, we'll announce it... and some may be pleasantly surprised. smile

Thanks for your interest, mutierend!

I will hold onto my hope and get prepared to upgrade to a bigger case. nanners
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Buchla, EMS & Serge  
Page 1 of 1