MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

UPDATE : [PRE-ORDER] C101B OTA Lowpas Filter
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> 5U Format Modules  
Author UPDATE : [PRE-ORDER] C101B OTA Lowpas Filter
Thalassa
Update 10th of May : The minimum preorders needed have been reached. The module will be released smile . I will be taking preorders until the 15th of May.

Some people in this forum have expressed interest in a single width version of the filter C101 MKII. In another thread I proposed a a possible design the C101B. To see if I should star working on it or I should use my time designing new modules Mr. Green I've opened a pre-order period . Two things to keep in mind before you pre-order the module.

1- Despite de the module is already designed it has to be to be adapted yet to the single width unit.
2- Next month I will be releasing a new filter the C110 2044 VCF based in the famous filter chip SSM2044 . C110 will be a single width module.

Pre-order here : C101B Pre-order

Please read carefully the pre-ordering conditions before make any payment.

Pre-ordering conditions

The 50€ paid in advance for the module will be discounted from the final price.
    -It's possible to pre-order more than one unit.
    -Pre-ordering the module you get a 10% discount from the final price
    -The C101B final price price will be between 200 and 215€ + VAT ( VAT only only for EU residents )
    -Shipping costs for one C101B are EU 15€, rest of the world 23.5€
    -Pre ordering period ends the second week of May
    -The module will be available between July and September
    -The module will be released only if there are enough pre-orders. In case that the module doesn't have enough pre orders the 50€ paid in advance will be fully refunded.
    -If the module is released the 50€ are nonrefundable.

For the ones that don't know the original C101 here it is a some info.

The C101B OTA Lowpass filter is a low pass filter based on four cascade OTA-stages. This OTA filter design can be found in many classic synthesizers like Roland Jupiter 8, Roland Juno 60, Roland System 100m, Roland SH-1, SH-7, SH-101, Roland System 700, Jen SX1000 and many more.

C101B main characteristics

Two filter outputs with 6db and 24db response
Voltage controlled resonance
Three modulation inputs ( one with an attenuverter )
One audio input
Gain compensation circuit for the 24db output. Better bass response and no more volume drop when you turn up the resonance.This gain compensation can be deactivated.
Filter self oscillate and can be used as VCO ( 1V/Octave )
Temperature compensated

Audio Demos :

[s]https://soundcloud.com/corsynth/sets/c101-mkii[/s]
BTG
I have a C101 and just want to say it's awesome. I'm definitely interested in the C110.
josaka
pm'ed you on facebook .. smile I am in.. !
Thalassa
BTG wrote:
I have a C101 and just want to say it's awesome.

Thank you we're not worthy we're not worthy we're not worthy

Josaka wrote:
pm'ed you on facebook .. smile I am in.. !

PM replied thumbs up
Thalassa
Bump!
Thalassa
Quick update :

We are half way, I need a few more pre-orders to make the work / and the investment needed to releasing the module worthwhile. I will be taking pre-orders until 15 of May.
If you are interested in the module you know what to do , later can be too late Mr. Green
josaka
thumbs up thumbs up thumbs up thumbs up thumbs up
Thalassa
Bump! Bump!

Also any feedback about the module , the pre-ordering concept, preordering price etc is welcomed thumbs up
Thalassa
Bump! Bump! Bump!
Thalassa
Update 10th of May : The minimum preorders needed have been reached. The module will be released smile . I will be taking more preorders until the 15th of May.
josaka
thumbs up excellent... only trouble now is.. the next filter you are doing.. !!! Never maintain cash savings again ambulance
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> 5U Format Modules  
Page 1 of 1