MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Knower (Louis Cole & Genevieve Artadi)
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Artist Discussion  
Author Knower (Louis Cole & Genevieve Artadi)
xenosapien
Hey,

has anybody ever come across these kids?!

Louis Cole and Genevieve Artadi aka KNOWER... by the looks of YouTube, they seem to have put out some "Meme"-ish music in 2015 etc., but have since matured quite considerably...

I came across this through a friend who knows/knew Louis Cole as a jazz drummer...
And I must say, he´s quite good, apparently a pretty decent musician in general... from what I can tell and if you disregards his.. special taste. wink

Anybody familiar with them?

I´m quite hooked on two "live band sesh" videos they put out and which I will link below... but since it contrasts those two tracks so well, let me FIRST post one of the... weird, meme-y ones... hard to believe this is the same two people at the core of this. razz

And these are the two ones that I think are legit awesome little funk numbers:

... and if I really am the only one who didn´t know about these... let me have it!
wouldn´t be the first time I have been criminally oblivious of such things razz
neandrewthal
Sorry, you're the last person on earth to know knower razz
neandrewthal
Just kidding. I really love their recentish stuff, not so much their old dubstep ones. Some more essentials:

Ok some of those are older than I thought and I just found a real old one that I dig:

Everybody knows about Louis Cole's solo stuff (there is a whole thread about it on here) but some of Genevieve's stuff is just amazing:

butterfingers
Yeah! Love Knower, and this is cool:

xenosapien
hah, I knew as soon as posted this here that I wouldn´t be the only one razz

thanks for the additional links, will check out Genevieve´s stuff for sure smile
what gives?
Sick drummer for sure

Don't forget to check out "bank account" if you haven't already (Cole solo).
xenosapien
ah yes, I just saw his solo stuff on the weekend... nice stuff there as well, but most of it seemed like older/less "produced" things... but I liked it as well!
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Artist Discussion  
Page 1 of 1