MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

222e (or 223e) pressure query
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Buchla, EMS & Serge  
Author 222e (or 223e) pressure query
tIB
Noticed yesterday that the pressure sensitivity on my 222e wasn't responding in the way I remember it to...

when set to pressure it seemed more about how much surface area of the pad my finger was touching as opposed to how much pressure was being applied.

Can anyone confirm whether this is acting strangely before I start reloading firmwares and troubleshooting?
emp
tIB wrote:
Noticed yesterday that the pressure sensitivity on my 222e wasn't responding in the way I remember it to...

when set to pressure it seemed more about how much surface area of the pad my finger was touching as opposed to how much pressure was being applied.

Can anyone confirm whether this is acting strangely before I start reloading firmwares and troubleshooting?

I think that’s always been the way it detects pressure. But someone else might know better.
tIB
I wondered - I've been using the Linnstrument a lot more recently and wonder if I have confused the experience...
Kent
It has always been surface-area detecting.
tIB
I'm glad I asked! Mixed up the linnstrument and the 222e pressure and impact somehow...
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Buchla, EMS & Serge  
Page 1 of 1