MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Fun with the Flamenco Scale / Orgone Accumulator V3
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Your Tunes Here  
Author Fun with the Flamenco Scale / Orgone Accumulator V3
Markthom
tony d
That was cool, would love to hear a developed track!
BenA718
Very intriguing!
Markthom
Thanks Guys, it was just one of those little moments of exploration which sounded cool.....
chaosick
Markthom wrote:

I don't use O&C but I do play flamenco, so I find the fact that there is a "flamenco scale" very funny..I don't exactly know what that means, but it sounds possibly in the phyrigan mode. However, tempo and syncopation are just as flamenco as the notes used..
Markthom
chaosick wrote:

I don't use O&C but I do play flamenco, so I find the fact that there is a "flamenco scale" very funny..I don't exactly know what that means, but it sounds possibly in the phyrigan mode. However, tempo and syncopation are just as flamenco as the notes used..

Yeah, I guess its one of those things that happens at times, another example (not in O&C) is the "Bagpipe Scale" which is in effect the Mixolydian Mode, but it does not necessarily reflect the reality of the notes or tonal centres available or used in the Piping repertoire

On checking the scale as included in O&C is slightly different from the Phrygian, in that it the 3rd is raised a semitone - it kind of reminds me of a Harmonic Minor Scale.

Anyway, as the title suggests this was just a bit of exploration and not meant to be representative of anything other than one the the many interesting quantisation options available in Qmain - nothing more, nothing less!
humboldt
Very cool! Could imagine that being part of a movie score.
bradpickapiper
lovely vibes here!
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Your Tunes Here  
Page 1 of 1