MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Intellijel Planar 2 Release Date??? Anybody Know???
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Eurorack Modules Goto page 1, 2  Next [all]
Author Intellijel Planar 2 Release Date??? Anybody Know???
intuitionnyc
As said in the subject, does anybody know when the release date is for the Intellijel Planar 2? I would LOVE to get my hands on one of those.
pseudopatch
according to this vid - the rubicon 2 and morgasmatron will probably be release before the planar 2 - so that should be some indication...
bc3
Only has been a few months since they debuted it NAMM, but I'm sure they will give us some kind of update next week at Super Booth.
intellijel
bc3 wrote:
Only has been a few months since they debuted it NAMM, but I'm sure they will give us some kind of update next week at Super Booth.

We will have the pre-production unit at Super Booth. There have been some additions made to it that we are excited to demonstrate.

Morgasmatron was already released right after Namm and Rubicon II will ship to dealers before we arrive in Berlin. We are busy prepping them along with finishing off the first demo videos and manual.
machetemirage
intellijel wrote:
bc3 wrote:

We will have the pre-production unit at Namm. There have been some additions made to it that we are excited to demonstrate.

Please tell me you mean Summer NAMM... Dead Banana
bc3
Ready to check out that Tetrapad expander cool
intellijel
machetemirage wrote:
intellijel wrote:
bc3 wrote:

We will have the pre-production unit at Namm. There have been some additions made to it that we are excited to demonstrate.

Actually I meant Superbooth razz We fly out on Sunday night!
intuitionnyc
intellijel wrote:
machetemirage wrote:
intellijel wrote:
bc3 wrote:

Actually I meant Superbooth razz We fly out on Sunday night!

Awesome!!!! Thank you for responding! I can't wait for this module!!

Safe travels!
dugoutcanoe
Hey intellijel
Any news on the new Planar?
emergency_librarian
dugoutcanoe wrote:
Hey intellijel
Any news on the new Planar?

I'm very interested in when this might be available too
noeticsound
I'm anxiously awaiting the release of Planar 2 and will be purchasing as soon as it's available.
motorhead412
waiting with anticipation to throw my money at Intellijel
savethisrocketship
Has there been a projected price announced? Looked around when they debuted it but haven't seen it anywhere. seriously, i just don't get it
zengomi
savethisrocketship wrote:
Has there been a projected price announced? Looked around when they debuted it but haven't seen it anywhere. seriously, i just don't get it

$339 on ModularGrid.
savethisrocketship
That's funny, I *thought* I checked there & there wasn't anything listed. So, either I'm crazy or that's an update from when I last checked... hmmm..... thanks!
ehafh
also excited for this one to release whistlin'
Natemasterflex
Is there a release date on Planar 2 yet? I know it’s been beet with a stick, but maybe somethings changed? Thanks
Sinamsis
Are we there yet?
intellijel

It's happening! The one missing part finally got delivered today so we can finish these off... can't give a more precise date other than very soon.

Other new stuff approaching completion too....
pieter
Lemme guess: it's the joysticks that were missing...

Anyway, big whoohoo from me! It's peanut butter jelly time!
savethisrocketship
SlayerBadger! SlayerBadger! SlayerBadger!
exper
intellijel wrote:

It's happening! The one missing part finally got delivered today so we can finish these off... can't give a more precise date other than very soon.

Other new stuff approaching completion too....

Rockin' Banana!
intellijel
pieter wrote:
Lemme guess: it's the joysticks that were missing...

Anyway, big whoohoo from me! It's peanut butter jelly time!

Actually small switches. We have had the joysticks in stock since November! razz
cackland
@intellijel Thanks for the update
intuitionnyc
It's peanut butter jelly time! It's peanut butter jelly time! It's peanut butter jelly time! It's peanut butter jelly time! It's peanut butter jelly time! It's peanut butter jelly time! It's peanut butter jelly time!

I have reserve money set aside for one of these bad boys!!!
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Eurorack Modules Goto page 1, 2  Next [all]
Page 1 of 2