MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Late-Night Serge and Bugbrand. Plus Frogs.
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Buchla, EMS & Serge  
Author Late-Night Serge and Bugbrand. Plus Frogs.
syncretism
I had some fun with this one. STS, R*S and a BugBrand SynthVoice. I recorded it with my iPhone, so there's some pretty intense frog activity, too.

Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nac7OVQ2o0k

batchas
Serge, Bug and Frogs go obv. pretty well together thumbs up

Remembers me the sound I had in background at dawn where I lived before. Persistence and gossip is what comes in mind when I think about frogs!
aethyr
that was very nice and thank you for sharing! applause
BugBrand
Lovely - the tune (broad use of the term) is reminding me of something I can't quite remember. Is pitching generated within the R*S?
syncretism
BugBrand wrote:
Lovely - the tune (broad use of the term) is reminding me of something I can't quite remember. Is pitching generated within the R*S?

Thanks, Tom!
Try as I might to get out of the traps, I usually end up sounding like mid-90s Autechre, mid-90s Pan Sonic or early-90s Cold Meat Industry wink

The Bugbrand (which is responsible for the sequenced intervals and pluck you hear through the whole patch) is sequenced by the R*S sequencer programmer, which is driven and reset with a Serge Gator panel.
syncretism
batchas wrote:
Serge, Bug and Frogs go obv. pretty well together thumbs up

Remembers me the sound I had in background at dawn where I lived before. Persistence and gossip is what comes in mind when I think about frogs!

They're nature's ring modulators! When I go out walking close to the ponds at night, weird things happen in my ears; it's like stepping into a Maryanne Amacher performance.
Peake
Guinness ftw!
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Buchla, EMS & Serge  
Page 1 of 1