MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

New ALM Busy Circuits Modules (M-DCO, Quaid Megaslope, ???)
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Eurorack Modules Goto page 1, 2  Next [all]
Author New ALM Busy Circuits Modules (M-DCO, Quaid Megaslope, ???)
Muse FTW
Uploaded on Instagram:

"Come see what we’ve been working on next week at Superbooth, Berlin - Booth W265"

"??????????" is a sampler.

"M-DCO" is a wavetable oscillator.

"Quaid Megaslope" is an EG/LFO/Step Sequencer.

They also have a headphone/output module.

Details from video:

Headphone/output module should be released within the next month.

The rest of the modules are TBD but probably all released by the end of the year. The sampler is still in prototype phase.

The color scheme was a test but might become "special editions" or a pre-built system - it all depends on the feedback they receive.
EternalTurtle
Cool little 2hp headphone output module on the end there too. the 6-stage envelope and sampler look gorgeous. Wonder what sort of tricks they have up their respective sleeves.

oops just noticed it's 5-stage
mcpepe
The sampler looks very good!
The seem to have 8 trigger inputs, but only 3 inputs for v/oct.
20/22 HP maybe?
Lets hope it is not very expensive[/img]
SCOOBA_TANK
I’m pretty stoked to see what this is all about. And totally down for an updated Pam’s. I almost grabbed a second Pam’s the other day. I’m glad I held off.
BaloErets
SCOOBA_TANK wrote:
I’m pretty stoked to see what this is all about. And totally down for an updated Pam’s. I almost grabbed a second Pam’s the other day. I’m glad I held off.

I don't think we will be seeing a Pam's Newer Workout quite just yet. The Tangle Quartet doesn't look like an update either, so I think they are probably there just to fill the skiff.

Always love what ALM offer. Can't wait to see the demo's next week we're not worthy

mcpepe wrote:
The sampler looks very good!
The seem to have 8 trigger inputs, but only 3 inputs for v/oct.
20/22 HP maybe?
Lets hope it is not very expensive[/img]

The ALM stuff tends to lean on a bit more of the expensive side (not Verbos expensive, but more along the lines of XAOC, SynthTech), but that is no doubt at least a part of the "No Compromise" build quality of his modules. I'll always put out the for ALM if I want what they're cooking we're not worthy
ambits
Love ALM modules. Akemie's castle and Akemie's Taiko are amazing. Can't wait to see what the crazy looking "sampler?" does.
ambits
How do you delete a duplicate post!?
ambits
Miley Cyrus
Tonefloat01
Intrigued about the mystery “??????” module for sure but I need another sampler like I need another hole in my head. Here’s hoping there’ll be a really compelling feature set to justify adding it to the stable. Dalek
lisa
Nice skiff! cool I’m really interested to see what tricks the Megaslope has.
spacezignul
EternalTurtle wrote:
Cool little 2hp headphone output module on the end there too. the 6-stage envelope and sampler look gorgeous. Wonder what sort of tricks they have up their respective sleeves.

The 2hp headphones out is great news. Well spotted
spacezignul
double post
Nino
Well spotted
Nutritional Zero
The colour of these panels and knobs is hot fire. It looks like “futuristic” computer equipment you’d see in a dark early 90s sci-fi film (which incidentally is the genre of music I make). The grey reminds me of... early Akai samplers? What am I thinking of?

Intrigued by the Quaid Slope, not sure I totally understand what’s going on there. Multi-stage envelope, is that it?
dozicusmaximus
Quaid Megaslope...

sharkminusbear
All the new modules with blinky sliders this year! What a time to be alive... love
geremyf
I too like the modules, but I'm also very interested in the skiff itself!
Zymos
I wasn't seeing how that was a quad envelope, then I looked more carefully at the name! d'oh!
phineas
Yes, funky colour scheme.
I'd also like to know more about the megaslope. Looks really interesting.
dooj88
dozicusmaximus wrote:
Quaid Megaslope...

you blabbed, quaid! you blabbed about mars! totally digging the candystore colors going on here too. pink blinkeys...? totally down.
Hththt
I need to know more about ???????
Well i know what it is and i want it w00t
But wheeeeeen? How where?
If they price this right i am in
Muse FTW
ALM had a story this morning on their instagram of the ?????? and the rest of the skiff in action. Looked pretty cool. Unfortunately I didn't rip it but it still might be up. We should be getting a bigger info dump on these in the next day or 2 with Superbooth.
chysn
Hththt wrote:

I just want to know how big the tube is going to be for a 20HP module!
dooj88
chysn wrote:
Hththt wrote:

I just want to know how big the tube is going to be for a 20HP module!

pack it tightly!

placebo92
Curious to see how the Megaslope will compare to MI Stages. Must hold off on ordering anything for the next 2 days cry
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Eurorack Modules Goto page 1, 2  Next [all]
Page 1 of 2