MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Drums + eurorack = true
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Your Tunes Here  
Author Drums + eurorack = true
Bjarlstedt
I made a patch and my dear friend Ludvig Kennberg made it better. I don't need any drum modules when I got this drummer beast we're not worthy

Sound sources are Rings, Just Friends, Mangrove, E330 and some plain white noise. Everything is sequenced by O_C in quantermain mode and Pulses (Turing machine) is creating the rhythm. Enjoy!

[s]http://soundcloud.com/bjorncarlstedt/peaks-and-drums[/s]
bedhed3000
Sounds good. How is the drummer monitoring your synth? I've always found it awkward to keep time while drumming along with sequenced gear for some reason. This guy is pretty much in the pocket the entire time.
tappazee
lovely cool really nice mix
Bjarlstedt
bedhed3000 wrote:
Sounds good. How is the drummer monitoring your synth? I've always found it awkward to keep time while drumming along with sequenced gear for some reason. This guy is pretty much in the pocket the entire time.

He’s just playing along with my stuff in his ears. The best drummer I’ve ever played with and I’m not the only one thinking this way about him. He’s the drummer on the three of the (costume party) band Ghost’s records.
endai
nanners
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Your Tunes Here  
Page 1 of 1