MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Audio from Music Easel & Lyra-4 Performances!
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Buchla, EMS & Serge  
Author Audio from Music Easel & Lyra-4 Performances!
dionysoudoulos
Hi all,

I just wanted to share the audio recordings of two recent shows I performed in South Africa. Both were done with the Music Easel and Lyra-4 (plus a couple of pedals). x-posted to Lyra thread (sorry if you see it twice)

[bandcamp width=100% height=42 album=3339394389 size=small bgcol=ffffff linkcol=0687f5]

I might be updating the mono recording to stereo. But I absolutely loved the harmonics I was able to get from the easel for the bass line in "Live at Blo", if you listen on headphones or good stereo you might be able to get a lovely tingle in the back of your skull when the gate is opened more.
Kent
Cool! Thanks for sharing.

You could stand to fix a couple of things with the links. Our forum software is old so you’ll have to poke around with how to embed stuff.

Also, we very much discourage cross-posting for reasons that have been enumerated many times. I’ll lock this one so that the discussion can be contiguous and continued in the other thread. In the future, just pick one place per common post.

Thanks!
Kent
Thread unlocked as per user request because he is a fucking nice guy.

See? Just ask kindly and pick a thread, y’all.
dionysoudoulos
Thanks, Kent!

Would love to hear any thoughts about the performance. I'm working on finding my voice with the easel and really liked how "Live at Blo" came out
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Buchla, EMS & Serge  
Page 1 of 1