MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Anyone wanting a 281 panel?
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Buchla, EMS & Serge  
Author Anyone wanting a 281 panel?
julian
Its come to light that there are a few people wanting 281 panels.

Im wondering if anyone here is after one too?

If the numbers required are only small, i will CNC engrave the parts. If the numbers are a little larger, i will silk screen the parts.

Cost on the expected numbers will be about GBP 47.50 ish. Less if i have underestimated demand!

The metal used will be the brushed and anodised that i have used for the other recent parts, and the blanks. An example photo of one of Anthoni's jobs is below -

(note, this part is engraved)

Thank you,
Julian
Pailo
I have been waiting for one since last August.
Asked for a refund in January, and now its May with no
panel or refund in sight. I'm not gonna name any names but
some people who sell Buchla DIY stuff are really bad at
doing their job.

If you make panels I'm in for one for sure.
julian
I have the required info now to align the holes so the job is good.

If there is small demand, then ill cnc engrave them, but if there are a few takers, then ill silk screen them.

So far there's a grand total of "3" people who want them, so its looking like cnc, but, hey, its only been 6 hrs or so! : )
tarandfeathers
I would take two if they are screened
julian
Ive made up a handful of these to be going on with -

http://thebeast.co.uk/?product=buchla-style-281-panel

158 is also back in stock -

http://thebeast.co.uk/?product=buchla-style-158-panel

These are small numbers, so may (or may not) sell out. Im pretty busy next week, but, if they do sell out, ill replace them in due course.
snaper
julian wrote:
Its come to light that there are a few people wanting 281 panels.

Im wondering if anyone here is after one too?

If the numbers required are only small, i will CNC engrave the parts. If the numbers are a little larger, i will silk screen the parts.

Cost on the expected numbers will be about GBP 47.50 ish. Less if i have underestimated demand!

The metal used will be the brushed and anodised that i have used for the other recent parts, and the blanks. An example photo of one of Anthoni's jobs is below -

(note, this part is engraved)

Thank you,
Julian

Just a quick question.
Hm...I should PM, but maybe others are interested as well.
How is the pricing of custom Buchla format front panels?
I have a very large system, now, with WhiteWall panels, like them, but they're a bit wobbly.
If I finish the whole thing, I'd like to replace the panels one-by-one for proper ones.
julian
Generally about the same, but i normally give people a bit of a discount if the panel is suitable for resale, and they are happy for me to do so.
julian
I only cut a few of these, as i did not really know how many were required, and so they sold out...

...i currently have more on the machine, which should be available tomorrow.

Thank you,
Julian
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Buchla, EMS & Serge  
Page 1 of 1