MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

nothing
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Music Tech DIY Goto page 1, 2  Next [all]
Author nothing
papz
nothing
dksynth
I'll chime in just to share that I have one of papz 208 panels and they are flippin gorgeous.
papz
Thanks w00t
needspeed
I am in will you please do the reverb bracket too I hope Please please!!!!
papz
Having reverb brackets done is more difficult than panels and expensive unless you order quantities, which I can't afford. The ones I have were done as a favor by a manufacturer from which a friend is a good customer so he could negociate these as a part of a much larger order.
It won't be possible to do another run before a while, so I keep the remaining ones for my PCBs sets I and won't offer them standalone for now.

With good metal saw, vice, drill and pliers you'd be able to do a suitable one in a 1.5 mm aluminium sheet.
doepferiano
@papz
are they perfectly aligned with the old panels ?
(can I substitute the old one with this one ?)
(I guess they are less shiny...)
needspeed
papz wrote:
Having reverb brackets done is more difficult than panels and expensive unless you order quantities, which I can't afford. The ones I have were done as a favor by a manufacturer from which a friend is a good customer so he could negociate these as a part of a much larger order.
It won't be possible to do another run before a while, so I keep the remaining ones for my PCBs sets I and won't offer them standalone for now.

With good metal saw, vice, drill and pliers you'd be able to do a suitable one in a 1.5 mm aluminium sheet.

Its all good so Papz thank you so much for helping out with the panels.....Steve
papz
Yes they are less shiny, nicer, neater, thicker, better quality, perfectly aligned and 100% compatible.
bishun
Interested in one.

These look like the panel to have for the 208.
captnapalm
needspeed wrote:

I can make up a few brackets by hand if people need them.
needspeed
captnapalm wrote:
needspeed wrote:

I can make up a few brackets by hand if people need them.

That would be awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What fun is the panel without the bracket HEE HEE HEE
papz
thumbs up Thank you Luther !
Llewspeed
papz wrote:
Yes they are less shiny, nicer, neater, thicker, better quality, perfectly aligned and 100% compatible.

Hi, papz, which thickness does the panels have?
papz
2mm
needspeed
How long will you give folks time to express interest Papz? If I have to I will buy 2 just to get the minimum amount as someone is gonna want one bad when they miss out....Steve
papz
Say end of May ?
needspeed
papz wrote:
Say end of May ?

Cool and thanks.....Steve
peloazul
I would like to express interest in one panel. Cheers!
sempervirent
I have a panel already but would be interested in a reverb bracket from @captnapalm
captnapalm
I made up a small batch of reverb brackets today. They aren't the prettiest but they'll work just fine. Please PM me if you need one. The price will be $22 shipped US and $34 shipped worldwide.

needspeed
captnapalm wrote:
I made up a small batch of reverb brackets today. They aren't the prettiest but they'll work just fine. Please PM me if you need one. The price will be $22 shipped US and $34 shipped worldwide.

PMd........Thanks.......Steve
seeasound
put me down for one for sure
needspeed
captnapalm wrote:

Actually now that I have mine I think they look fantastic.......Thank you so much....Steve
captnapalm
needspeed wrote:

Actually now that I have mine I think they look fantastic.......Thank you so much....Steve

Glad to hear! This is fun!
synthi
interested in one panel! It's peanut butter jelly time!
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Music Tech DIY Goto page 1, 2  Next [all]
Page 1 of 2