MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Landscape HC-TT Version 2 - soon.....
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> General Gear  
Author Landscape HC-TT Version 2 - soon.....
smetak
In the making:

http://www.landscape.fm/hctt/

From the snapshot, seems that a bit of the Stereo Field has spilled over onto the new version of the HC-TT.
Unborn Gore


What appears to be going on here:

-Out #1 has a knob for dry/wet and two touch plates, one for modulating half of the stereo signal with a built-in effect or mixer, and one for perhaps recording and/or granular degradation.

-Out #2 has a similar mod plate, but the symbol it makes seems to indicate modulating the other stereo signal.

-Knob #1 (on top) might be for volume, wet/dry, mixing, or recording.

-Knob #2 is likely for volume.

-Knob #3 is might be for wet/dry on the far-right touch plate.

-Two tape wheels mean you can easily go forward and backward without modding the cassette into a loop.

This thing looks really exciting. It also looks like you'd need four hands to get the most out of it.
smetak
What appears to be going on here:

-Two tape wheels mean you can easily go forward and backward without modding the cassette into a loop.

[/quote]

Nice description!

Yes, if you're right, that would really be a plus over the first version - of being able to rewind the tape - I have the first version and solely use this with looped, endless tapes.

This addition to the HCTT will be excellent! (though the price tag on this will probably be steep).
jonne74
I like the old silver design more, but I'm already sold.
Reality Checkpoint
I far prefer the aesthetic of the first version and the simplicity of it. I would love to have one, but they seem impossible to find. If I can't get the first one I will definitely be interested in this second version.
smetak
Reality Checkpoint wrote:
I far prefer the aesthetic of the first version and the simplicity of it. I would love to have one, but they seem impossible to find. If I can't get the first one I will definitely be interested in this second version.


There's one on Reverb right now. US$280.

https://reverb.com/item/11827579-landscape-hc-tt
Reality Checkpoint
thumbs up
burnn_out!
Definitely digging this over the 1st version based on looks
leftbracket
Really cool to see this box expanded beyond the basics. Makes me a little more interested once more comes to light.
nearly ghost
Awesome! Been looking forward to this I'm definitely going to get one. I read somewhere a while back this one would be able to record. Rockin' Banana!
smetak
nearly ghost wrote:
Awesome! Been looking forward to this I'm definitely going to get one. I read somewhere a while back this one would be able to record. Rockin' Banana!


Yep, I read the same thing - although I have the first version, might get this one also due to the recording capability.
motorhead412
Seems like it's now available for pre-order!

https://www.landscape.fm/hctt/

Price: $330 USD
coolshirtdotjpg
Visually the first obviously wins, but this looks more inspiring as an instrument.
MindMachine
Unborn Gore wrote:


What appears to be going on here:

-Out #1 has a knob for dry/wet and two touch plates, one for modulating half of the stereo signal with a built-in effect or mixer, and one for perhaps recording and/or granular degradation.

-Out #2 has a similar mod plate, but the symbol it makes seems to indicate modulating the other stereo signal.

-Knob #1 (on top) might be for volume, wet/dry, mixing, or recording.

-Knob #2 is likely for volume.

-Knob #3 is might be for wet/dry on the far-right touch plate.

-Two tape wheels mean you can easily go forward and backward without modding the cassette into a loop.

This thing looks really exciting. It also looks like you'd need four hands to get the most out of it.


Where'd you find this image? That is not the one on their site link or the one shown at Superbooth.
36replicator
motorhead412 wrote:
Seems like it's now available for pre-order!

https://www.landscape.fm/hctt/

Price: $330 USD


I've been waiting three years for this thing, so glad pre-orders are here
Unborn Gore
MindMachine wrote:
Unborn Gore wrote:


Where'd you find this image? That is not the one on their site link or the one shown at Superbooth.


This was a prototype. He went through a handful of them if you look back through his Instagram.
MindMachine
I see. Both are very elegant. I'll bite. I use so many cassette machines (and microcassettes) regularly, this manual controller will be nice.
T. Jervell
Fun times! With HC-TT and BugBrand nanners
drift
T. Jervell
Ooohhh!!! This is so much fun! Now with the ER-301 nanners
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> General Gear  
Page 1 of 1
Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group