MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Ross Lamond case for the D1000
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Metasonix  
Author Ross Lamond case for the D1000
Hainbach

The empty air in the original case always bothered me, as well as the non-detaching lid. So I finally commissioned Ross Lamond to make a case for me. I only showed him a picture of the Ciat-Lonbarde rig it plays with and said that I need a handle, the rest was up to him. I am so happy with what he came up with! It also makes the D1000 more playable, as its flush with the case. Roll buttons suddenly became essential. Best upgrade I can imagine to this beautiful machine.
xthrasherx
Looks great!
chvad
thats awesome! still craving a d-1000. i like the simple little sequencer on it.
Yes Powder

Gives it a nice, woody sound?

No seriously! Very cool! Kinda want something like that for my S-2000 now.
weinglas
What a beauty love
metasonix
thumbs up

Also, I just got a new Euro cabinet from Mr. Lamond. Beautiful workmanship. He packed it carefully and it arrived undamaged, via DHL, which qualifies as a miracle in my book. Thanks Ross!
Hainbach
What a gorgeous case!
ritchiedrums
But It Isn't Plastic!! lol lol

VERY COOL!!
Microscopial
It was a real pleasure putting these two very different cases together fir two nice peoples. I hope they give you many years of service and enjoyment. I’ll enjoy my D2000 from Eric and I’ll never forget the wide smile emanating from Stefans face as I handed it to him

Thanks Ross
otoskope
Wow, supernice case! Graat match, great design.
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Metasonix  
Page 1 of 1