MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

FR Mobius for acid
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Modular Synth General Discussion  
Author FR Mobius for acid
thunderheart530
I have searched through several posts and youtube videos and have seen mixed answers.

What do you guys think about using the Mobius as a modular acid machine?

From my understanding it has the "correct" slide setup and also has the accent out. The fact that it works with any synth is a plus as well.

How do current owners feel about making acid lines with it in 2018?

I tried the Beatstep pro and it didn't really work for me.

My friend has an Avalon and that would be ideal, but they cost around $1000.

I plan on running it into my Modcan A converter panel and patching it to my setup.

Any input helps. Thanks!
J3RK
I haven't used the Mobius, but always wanted one. So not much help there.

I did recently have a TT-303v2 and I absolutely loved it. It's got CV outputs, some really nice sequencing modes, and as a bonus you get a nice 303 sound on top of it. I picked it up at Perfect Circuit for $349. So that's another option out there.
thunderheart530
J3RK wrote:
I haven't used the Mobius, but always wanted one. So not much help there.

I did recently have a TT-303v2 and I absolutely loved it. It's got CV outputs, some really nice sequencing modes, and as a bonus you get a nice 303 sound on top of it. I picked it up at Perfect Circuit for $349. So that's another option out there.

I am tempted to go this route but the problem is there is no accent out which IMO is a big deal!
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Modular Synth General Discussion  
Page 1 of 1