MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Reason 10.1 out next week!
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Music Software  
Author Reason 10.1 out next week!
BTS
Propellerheads put out a series of Instagram Stories out detailing the update: https://www.instagram.com/propellerheadsw/

Some of the highlights include:
• A new Drum Machine Player from Propellerheads
• 3rd party players coming to the Reason Shop
• User loadable wavetables for Europa
• Noise Engineering Rack Extensions coming to the Reason Shop

A pretty nice update, all in all. I'm looking forward to the Noise Engineering stuff!
Kummer
OMG!! When next week??
BTS
The story wasn't specific, but hopefully as soon as the crew gets home from SuperBooth!
Luap
Now thats gonna be a good update! New Players.. cool
Noise Engineering REs coming to Reason is great too! Although I expect those must be unrelated to the Reason update.

[Edited to add vids]

And the Noise Engineering Rack Extensions.

causticlogic
Been thinking about updating from Reason 5. I had gotten away from using it, but have been getting back into it over the last month and have been having a lot of fun with it again. There's been a lot of cool stuff added over the years.
I always get a little concerned about stuff getting removed, and then having things not work the same way anymore. Sonar did that in an upgrade I did years back.
Luap
causticlogic wrote:
Been thinking about updating from Reason 5. I had gotten away from using it, but have been getting back into it over the last month and have been having a lot of fun with it again. There's been a lot of cool stuff added over the years.
I always get a little concerned about stuff getting removed, and then having things not work the same way anymore. Sonar did that in an upgrade I did years back.

Reason almost never has anything removed from it, as that would break old song projects.
The only exceptions were the Line 6 amps, but they were effectively replaced by the Softube ones. Also, Propellerheads made sure that song compatibility would not be broken, so it wasn't too big of a deal.

Reason 10 is quite a different beast over 5! But it will of course load all your V5 projects with no problems.
Kummer
What would be cool is if they had a CV player module so we could bring CV from the modular into/out of Reason. I have the expert sleepers RE, but it would be cool if you could do like 4 outputs and 4 inputs (something like that).
emilng
Kummer wrote:
What would be cool is if they had a CV player module so we could bring CV from the modular into/out of Reason. I have the expert sleepers RE, but it would be cool if you could do like 4 outputs and 4 inputs (something like that).

There are REs for bringing CV into and out of Reason. https://shop.propellerheads.se/product_bundle/cv-io-bundle/

I'm super excited about the Noise Engineering REs though.
Kummer
emilng wrote:
Kummer wrote:

There are REs for bringing CV into and out of Reason. https://shop.propellerheads.se/product_bundle/cv-io-bundle/

I'm super excited about the Noise Engineering REs though.

I did not know about this thanks!
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Music Software  
Page 1 of 1