MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Casper Electronics - Dark Matter
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Eurorack Modules  
Author Casper Electronics - Dark Matter
hawkfuzz
Finally he's building euro. Great first module and excited for the rest!
namshub
sounds ace!
PolarIceCaves
I'm really excited for this one. Ever since I heard a few of the live bits he's been performing I've wanted to incorporate a feedback mixer into my rig.
kamindustries
Big fan of Peter Edwards and his work. Had a chance to see him perform live and he absolutely killed it.

If you're curious, he describes what I suppose is same feedback effect he's reproducing for this module in Cuckoo's documentary on Bastl @32:00:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K4oOmcm0NGY&t=32m
guestt
Just found this thread after picking up on this on the Superbooth thread, sounds ace!!

Looking forward to rehang more about this one smile
bemushroomed
"me wantssss it!"
Basterdman
thats going to be fun
jmeisse
uhoh, this totally derailed my plans for a chill ambient synth setup
Futuresound
Providing onboard shaping tools to sculpt your feedback is so smart. Can’t wait to try this out in my rack.
maltemark
This is the stuff.
LowOver
ok... i need a new case...one advice to all : never go to superbooth
hihi
totally dig this applause
hawkfuzz
I just started playing with feedback loops in my mixer for the first time in awhile after watching this video.

Did anyone try and send an email for more info? I doubt anything will come of it, but if someone has and he responded I'd like to know if all info is out there or if there's more to it.
BRNDSCHTZN
gb2
this will be the first module i'll pre-order.

i'm interested to see after more info has been released if this behaviour can be mimicked by a combination of other modules, but still: highly interested in getting one - bastl modules always add an amazing flavour!

ps: and i idiot was talking to him about the noise square at superbooth instead of taking a lot at his modules...
ookrsia
I cant believe there isnt even a clear photo of the panel anywhere. Hard to see anything in those videos.
xenosapien
ookrsia wrote:
I cant believe there isnt even a clear photo of the panel anywhere. Hard to see anything in those videos.

yeah, how DARE he have an UNDOCUMENTED PROTOTYPE in his TRADESHOW CASE.

that troll!

... wink
1n
Futuresound wrote:
Providing onboard shaping tools to sculpt your feedback is so smart. Can’t wait to try this out in my rack.

This would fit very nicely into any rack, I should think. I've made an imaginary space for it in mine.
xtek
I really like both modules.
Hope you can release them soon.
hawkfuzz
Party Mix is so great as well! Curious the operation of the VCAs.

Hope it's out before Summer's end.
xenosapien
... WHERE IS MY PARTY MIX?!

... seriously though, I needs it.
hawkfuzz
Yeah, I'm guessing it'll be out in the fall. He seemed concerned over taming the module with ease for people not interested in a lot of chaos, so I imagine that is taking some focus. I dunno.

I've been building feedback loops in my external mixer and it's just making me want this thing more so I can CV some of the parameters.
xenosapien
saaaaaame... also I need my 4ms VCA Matrix for different things haha.

I realize these things take time, but dang sometimes I wish they wouldn´t tease them so early on.

(of course they have to, hype doesn´t generate itself.)
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Eurorack Modules  
Page 1 of 1