MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Shimmer reverb modulated by Mother 32s ambient track
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Your Tunes Here  
Author Shimmer reverb modulated by Mother 32s ambient track
AW198

Really enjoyed making this self-gen patch. I've been meaning to work out how to modulate my Eventide Space for a while now, and finally got around to it.
authorless
Nice. I have been meaning to mess with modulating my Eventide pedals from the modular too. As always, nice stuff.
AW198
authorless wrote:
Nice. I have been meaning to mess with modulating my Eventide pedals from the modular too. As always, nice stuff.

Where's Million Machine March when you need him? w00t

Glad you enjoyed!
tesserack
Amazing. Very descriptive title also. applause
AW198
tesserack wrote:
Amazing. Very descriptive title also. applause

I like people to know what they're in for hihi
synkrotron
AW198 wrote:
I've been meaning to work out how to modulate my Eventide Space for a while now, and finally got around to it.

You have my interest...

I'm currently using an MPX500, only because I've had it for fifteen years now and I've hardly used it. But, to be frank, I don't like it and I am in the market for something better.

This Eventide Space thing you mention sounds most interesting, especially as you can control it from a modular.

Currently watching your most excellent generative piece... Inspirational and is something I wish to aim for in the near future...

cheers

andy
synkrotron
Hi Alastair,

I've had a look into the Eventide Space... A bit pricey but does sound the ticket.

What I have struggled to confirm though, is how does it handle delay.

On the Eventide website is says, "Space incudes 12 Reverb and Delay combination effects" (sic) but doesn't go into detail about routings and what have you.

cheers, and thanks,

andy
AW198
synkrotron wrote:

Currently watching your most excellent generative piece... Inspirational and is something I wish to aim for in the near future...

Thank you, I'm honoured love

synkrotron wrote:
I've had a look into the Eventide Space... A bit pricey but does sound the ticket.

What I have struggled to confirm though, is how does it handle delay.

On the Eventide website is says, "Space incudes 12 Reverb and Delay combination effects" (sic) but doesn't go into detail about routings and what have you.

The Space is a reverb pedal, but some of the algorithms include delays - the reverse reverb and the modechoverb off the top of my head. There are some other effects too: shimmer obviously has pitch shifting, dynaverb has a compressor, modechoverb has a chorus/flanger, mangledverb has distortion, and tremoloverb has tremolo. The effects make the reverbs sound great, but can't be used on their own; there isn't a 'chorus without reverb' algorithm, for example.
synkrotron
[quote="AW198"]
synkrotron wrote:

The Space is a reverb pedal, but some of the algorithms include delays - the reverse reverb and the modechoverb off the top of my head. There are some other effects too: shimmer obviously has pitch shifting, dynaverb has a compressor, modechoverb has a chorus/flanger, mangledverb has distortion, and tremoloverb has tremolo. The effects make the reverbs sound great, but can't be used on their own; there isn't a 'chorus without reverb' algorithm, for example.

Thanks.

Sounds like I'd be better getting a dedicated delay pedal plus the Space.

I've been seriously considering the TC Electronic Flashback Triple Delay for instance.

cheers

andy
endai
applause
bradpickapiper
nice work!!
AW198
bradpickapiper wrote:
nice work!!

Thanks!
tappazee
Lovely stuff cool