MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

What would you add to this rack?
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Eurorack Modules  
Author What would you add to this rack?
ok1632871
Mornin',

I'm thinking carefully about how to use the remaining space in my 6u rack. Although I know that everyones musical goals and choices will be different, I would be interested in hearing what you guys would use the space in this rack if it were your own as a thought experiment!

https://www.modulargrid.net/e/racks/view/658664

Consider you also have an ms20 (which explains the English Tear) and also an sq-1 SlayerBadger!
lisa
We have more than half of that HP (96, to be precise) in common and seems to go for a similar type of setup. This is where I went with it: https://www.modulargrid.net/e/racks/view/531380
He_lium
I also have MS-20, DPO, Maths and without hesitation I would add Echophon that is also great for experimentation, not only that traditional delay... Or Peaks...
Dragonaut
I just bought an FM Aid and pretty much instantly couldn't see myself without it. I also like wavefolders.
modularblack
cptnal
If it were mine I'd be hankering after some random and some attenuation. So URA and Blinds. The breakout module for your RCD would also give you a bit more leverage.
Shledge
Changed a couple of modules, filled out space and rearranged it for rene (cables would likely block it off a bit if it's on top row)

ok1632871
Thanks all for the thoughtful suggestions.

Yeah, I've been highly considering a delay module. What do you think about the synthrotek echo as a delay module? I know it's not really comparable to the echophon, but it would allow for some more space...

And nice choice with the wasp filter, that's also something I'm looking at, thanks! And yes the breakout module will soon be added, of course

w00t
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Eurorack Modules  
Page 1 of 1