MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

live gig recording featuring Bugbrand
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> BugBrand Devices  
Author live gig recording featuring Bugbrand
indexofmetals
I've just put on Bandcamp a live gig recording from 2014 featuring a Bug two frame, soundbox, drum machine, sax & percussion.

Sandfingers - Mercury Arc Rectifier
chrisdermo
Awesome! Have saved this to listen later. Looking forward to it. w00t

Your link is missing the ':' in https:// btw.
indexofmetals
cheers, I think I had it in there twice. now fixed.

the gig is a bit of a drone industrial mess but it was the only gig from that time period that got recorded and it's been sitting around on my computer for too long.
batchas
I really felt like I was at the place where you played while listening to it. The ambiance is here.

I even had the feeling I was back in 1987 when I lived in Berlin attending a live perf with synth, sax, drums... for real!
indexofmetals
batchas wrote:
I really felt like I was at the place where you played while listening to it. The ambiance is here.

I even had the feeling I was back in 1987 when I lived in Berlin attending a live perf with synth, sax, drums... for real!

Thanks Robert! A two frame Bugbrand and Macumbista Soundbox (into Sound Devices reverb) into Roland Space Echo into Tweed Pro tube amp makes a great pairing for gigs. and I love playing modular with a drummer.

We had one Nagra at the back of the room and one beside me and then sync'd then up in the computer.
KNYST
Excellent as always. To some extent, the atmosphere reminds me of one of the old Throbbing Gristle live recordings I have. cool
indexofmetals
Torbjörn I couldn't hope for a better compliment Guinness ftw!
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> BugBrand Devices  
Page 1 of 1