MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

20-min Dark Ambient Piece, Triggered by thunder :b
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Your Tunes Here  
Author 20-min Dark Ambient Piece, Triggered by thunder :b
mikmanner
Spent a couple days putting this patch together:

Hermod provides random notes to Plaits and Akemie's Castle. Castle is triggered by Hermod with many LFO's coming from ADE32 which modulate the 4 operators.

Plaits is triggered from a recording of thunder which is 'exciting' the Rings mode, this is being sent to DLD.

The thunder is ran through a filter which is going to a spring reverb, you only hear it when it crashes. The thunder is also bled into a Tapographic delay.

Sends from both delays are then sent to a Lyra-8 which has its delay and distortion applied (you can hear it at the end).

EDIT:

I made a walkthrough video of the patch before pulling it apart and losing it forever haha:

BenA718
Wild stuff, really enjoyed that!
SCOOBA_TANK
Whoa! This is lovely! Those “explosions” from the thunder triggered Plaits is just awesome! Nice!
mikmanner
SCOOBA_TANK wrote:
Whoa! This is lovely! Those “explosions” from the thunder triggered Plaits is just awesome! Nice!

Thank you! Yeah it's a neat effect
LHOOQtius
This is great. I don't always love this style of ambient, but your piece has character that makes it really stand out in my mind.
StateAzure
Really lovely track, I love those FM tones from the Akemie's Castle..clever stuff with the thunder into Plaits! thumbs up
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Your Tunes Here  
Page 1 of 1