MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

[PreOrder Open] Plancks II
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Eurorack Modules  
Author [PreOrder Open] Plancks II
Altitude909
Planks II Pre order is open, I'll run this like the nRings. $225 pre order price in black or natural panel, your choice of LED colors. ~ 5-6 weeks production time. Please MSG for details.

bandobandobando
Do you happen to have black panels?
Altitude909
Yeah, ill have them in black abd natural like always
damase
Just wanted to say im interested in this, so i will be in contact with you once i have the funding smile thanks, looks great
placebo92
I will definitely be ordering one as soon as they're available! In my totally unjustified opinion I think these will be a pretty big seller because of the beautiful sliders+led knob nanners
starthief
I avoided the first one in favor of the full-size Frames, because of playability issues. This one seems like a much better physical UI, so hopefully it'll sell better. smile
cackland
Interested to see / hear users opinions / reviews on this one smile
Altitude909
cackland wrote:
Interested to see / hear users opinions / reviews on this one smile

It's frames. Identical functionality
RecycleYourPets
pm'd you with interest smile
PolarIceCaves
I wonder if the slider potentiometers are more susceptible to dead spots/wear than knob pots.
Paranormal Patroler
I'm getting one 100%, customs be damned. Been waiting for these since I saw 'em on reddit. They are absolutely stunning and I hope they will be come a standard in the DIY community.

Absolutely lovely design. I'm really curious what would Olivier's opinion be about the UI. Obviously he made his based around the control knob, but I think the difference in focus here is justified.
Trebbers
This is the only one of the ยต modules that stands on its own as a good panel design IMO. The big knob is a loss, but the only real compromise (and it's a small one) is that the 'Mix' and 'All' jacks aren't grouped with the Ins and Outs.
Altitude909
Ok, that sounds like critical mass reached. I'll contact everyone individually here and do a preorder listing in FS/ST.

The lit knob looks really good on this thing, much better than the LED under knob deal in the factory one. It took a while to figure out a good way to do it but the RBG LED/lighpipe pots/right knob combination has to be seen to appreciated. I dont think anyone has anything that works nearly as good as it does here (and warps)
Altitude909
And job is booked. 5 weeks production time

I'll PM everyone here. I have LEDs in different colors for the faders so let me know what you would like. Stock is green but I have red, yellow, blue, and white also
apfEID
Do the LEDs in the sliders modulate intensity to show the current value while under modulation? (Like the lights under the knobs on the original.)

How long are pre-orders open?
Altitude909
apfEID wrote:
Do the LEDs in the sliders modulate intensity to show the current value while under modulation? (Like the lights under the knobs on the original.)

How long are pre-orders open?

Yes, the LEDs on the sliders fade like the LEDs on Frames.

Pre-orders will be open for 2 weeks
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Eurorack Modules  
Page 1 of 1