MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Moog Grandmother
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> General Gear Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 25, 26, 27  Next [all]
Author Moog Grandmother
MATSmile
solusarpus
?????? did u render this or is it a leak?
MATSmile
solusarpus wrote:
?????? did u render this or is it a leak?

Pre-Moogfest leak
zedius
I love the looks! Sure I will love the sound. Sure I will not be able to afford :p
Cedrik Ha
Here is the source..
gryfon1
Apparently gramma was a hippy?
GovernorSilver
Well, there are a lot of women in their 70s these days who were part of that hippie generation - would have been in the 21-25 year age group in 1970.
Infinity Curve
Moog's modern marketing and product names read like they were thought up by someones 'hip dad' who just discovered memes and the internet, but still doesnt really get it.
Luap
It rather reminds me of an EMS Polysynthi to look at.
I expect it is yet another monosynth though..
sduck
Is this an early leak of what was promised to be revealed on the 14th? I hope not. Although I've gotten used to being disappointed by the current moog company.
sinfunc
another photo was linked to in the matrixsynth comments:

Dave Peck
I realize it's a matter of personal taste but that must be the ugliest monosynth I have ever seen.

And ONE envelope? Of all the compromises they could have made, that's not a good choice. Bleh.
dumbledog
I think the Moog Rogue look will grow on me. Retro af.

I hope the spring reverb is easy to get at and replace.
facklr
It's pretty ugly. Man oh man.

However...

...those are pretty close to looking like separate euro modules...like, if they were...separate and 3U (which they at least look close to)...

...then maybe Moog is, maybe, going to maybe do a euro-line of discreet eurorack modules. Maybe.
Infinity Curve
It's got a MG-1 vibe going on, but god is that thing ugly.

This is an actual thing they plan to sell?
Infinity Curve
facklr wrote:

However...

...those are pretty close to looking like separate euro modules...like, if they were...separate and 3U (which they at least look close to)...

...then maybe Moog is, maybe, going to maybe do a euro-line of discreet eurorack modules. Maybe.
'

No screws though seriously, i just don't get it
worra
Details I've found so far:

100% analog synthesizer with 32-note Fatar keybed
Semi-modular design, requires no patching to play
All normalized connections can be interrupted for full modularity
Hardware Spring Reverb can be used to process external sounds
1/4” External audio input for guitars, drum machines, and more
Easy to use Arpeggiator and Sequencer
Store up to 3 sequences with up to 256 notes each
2 Analog Oscillators with selectable waveshape and hard sync
Classic 4-Pole 10Hz-20kHz Ladder filter
Patchable 1-Pole High Pass filter
Analog ADSR Envelope Generator
Analog LFO with audio-rate capabilities
DIN MIDI In/Out/Thru and USB MIDI
Patchable bipolar attenuator
Works with Mother-32, DFAM, Eurorack modular systems and more
41 patch points with 21 inputs, 16 outputs and a Parallel-Wired 4-jack Mult"

$899.00 List $999.00
facklr
Infinity Curve wrote:
facklr wrote:

However...

'

No screws though seriously, i just don't get it

I'm not saying they are in their present form, just that...they easily could have been, and since the Mother 32 was euro , and the DFAM was euro...and both seem to have done really well...maybe this is a glimpse into the near future? Euro Moog Model 15, complete with 1U modules? Euro System 55? Roland is doing it. Why not Moog? (Don't answer that)
dumbledog
The more I look at it, the more I want to go bowling.
Illwiggle
I like the look. Its like a do-over of the Rogue......I think more than anything this will be a hit with kids/teens, young folk just getting into analog/modular. I hope it sounds great
dkcg
sduck wrote:
Is this an early leak of what was promised to be revealed on the 14th? I hope not. Although I've gotten used to being disappointed by the current moog company.

At least it's not an app or some libraries for an app.

I wish Metasonix was in charge of their product naming...
DSI might have a Mopho, but Moog has a Mother Fucker.
dkcg
Illwiggle wrote:
I like the look. Its like a do-over of the Rogue......I think more than anything this will be a hit with kids/teens, young folk just getting into analog/modular. I hope it sounds great

Kids and teens's parents will have to shell out about $1000 or let Jr. save allowance money for years.
bitflip
At that price point, it's... it's... ah... WTF is it? sad banana
dumbledog
bitflip wrote:
At that price point, it's... it's... ah... WTF is it? sad banana

It's a mother 32 with a keyboard, extra oscillator, hard sync, spring reverb and less shitty envelope (but with one envelope too few) for an extra $300.
ranix
reminds me of the Moog Source, I like the interface and colors and think it's fine

it would be amazing to get one of these as a kid

price point as always for Moog makes no sense for the feature set
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> General Gear Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 25, 26, 27  Next [all]
Page 1 of 27