MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

CV.OCD Back In Stock!
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> General Gear  
Author CV.OCD Back In Stock!
Reality Checkpoint
Incredibly useful little box. Back in stock - hurry, they go fast!

(Disclaimer - I have no affiliation whatsoever with this product - I am just a happy user.)

https://www.tindie.com/products/hotchk155/cvocd-a-super-flexible-midi- to-cv-box/
zedius
Nice! I signed up for their mailing list a week ago thinking by the time more were actually available I might have some disposable funds. Well this was faster than expected but i just had to pull the trigger. Seems like incredible bang for your buck.
stikygum
Yeah, I just bought one....

Anyone find that they need more than one? I'm trying to think of scenarios where I might want another one. I'm almost thinking about buying a second just in case.
stikygum
Wow, these suckers sold out in about a days time! For those that are looking for one, he said that he's going to release another batch in the following week, so keep your eyes peeled.
Reality Checkpoint
stikygum wrote:
Wow, these suckers sold out in about a days time! For those that are looking for one, he said that he's going to release another batch in the following week, so keep your eyes peeled.

There were 150 available when I got the email, it is incredible they sold out so quickly!
starf
Another batch is up for grabs.
Finally ordered mine, can't wait. Been without a MIDI-to-CV since I sold my A4 and replaced my MOTU soundcard with RME... my production has dropped quite significantly because of that in past weeks. Need to get back in the game. w00t
emojiseq
just ordered one seems like a great deal and a useful bit of gear for the long haul
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> General Gear  
Page 1 of 1