MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

EHX Platform Stereo Limiter/Compressor
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Guitars, Basses, Amps & FX  
Author EHX Platform Stereo Limiter/Compressor
Granny
looks pretty good:

https://www.ehx.com/products/platform

anyone tried one, yet? I would want to use it for my drone set of cheap, charming effects and keyboards, i often have problems with loud peaks that kill the experimental flow
Granny
nice

EHX Platform + Digitakt

https://youtu.be/jSR5z3aHbbw
scozbor
I'm also looking for opinions on this. That digitakt video has increased my GAS.
I think I'm about to pull the trigger.

It's a toss-up between this and the RNLA for me, to be used on synths and drum machines.

The Platform looks like heaps of fun, and fun is actually more important to me than sound quality!

RNLA has so much street cred though...
scozbor
OK I've had the platform running for about a week now. Loving it.
Mostly running it on volcas and microbrute so far.

It's exactly what I was hoping for - super fun and flexible, capable of some moderately/heavy squishing.

The drive is quite useful. Swell is not super flexible on sequenced or rhythmic sounds, but great on longer slower sounds.

Highly recommended!
I will probably still end up with an RNLA as well though thumbs up
Granny
It's peanut butter jelly time!

haha, me too i think. im eyeing both, too
whyfarer
scozbor wrote:
OK I've had the platform running for about a week now. Loving it.
Mostly running it on volcas and microbrute so far.

It's exactly what I was hoping for - super fun and flexible, capable of some moderately/heavy squishing.

The drive is quite useful. Swell is not super flexible on sequenced or rhythmic sounds, but great on longer slower sounds.

Highly recommended!
I will probably still end up with an RNLA as well though thumbs up

Is it good for tweaking and noodling live or do you tend to set it and forget it?
scozbor
whyfarer wrote:

Is it good for tweaking and noodling live or do you tend to set it and forget it?

Its very tweakable and fun to play with!
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Guitars, Basses, Amps & FX  
Page 1 of 1