MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Modular Live - Resident - The Laundry - 20180508 (360 video)
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Your Tunes Here  
Author Modular Live - Resident - The Laundry - 20180508 (360 video)
Franck

I was looking at making a sample for the Morphagene, finding some speech to sample and splice and then u/mpiecora posted https://www.reddit.com/r/modular/comments/8hji1f/rtfm_episode_2_clouds  / on r/modular, so I asked him If I could sample it for my music. Just took the overview of Plaits and Clouds.

I'm also using a Moog DFAM for the "drums". I just received Make Noise Pressure Points, which are damn convenient to make mode changes on plaits and braids (in meta mode). I was doing it on the fly on Plaits. It is ok when the bpm is 60 but at 120 there is no time.

I included a picture of the patch at the end of the video.

This is a 360 video, so you need the right browser/app to view it. It does not work well in embedded browsers in apps... Go native!.

This was also the last event that Jeremy Black organized at the Laundry in San Francisco. He created this event, but he is moving to Berlin. With some friends we are going to try to carry it on, because it is good to have an open mic and the Laundry is an awesome space.

I'll post later a video of all the performers that night.

If you have any question about the patch, the event, etc..

Franck Martin
gis_sweden
Great show and video eek!
Franck
gis_sweden wrote:
Great show and video eek!

Many Thanks!
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Your Tunes Here  
Page 1 of 1