MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Orac - Organelle just became modular!
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> General Gear  
Author Orac - Organelle just became modular!
Shrigg
Wow, Organelle can run 10 patches simultaneously using Orac. This gets deep pretty quick! Glad I bought an organelle last year cool!

1n
Orac free download and description on Patchstorage

I sold mine last year to fund an 0-Coast, and at the same time I bought an Axoloti. It made sense at the time, as Axoloti is able to do pretty much all the stuff I was doing with Organelle (I can do a bit of Pure Data, and enjoy tinkering with stuff for hours). There's no spare cash and it's one in, one out re: music gear.

Glad I took the step into semimodular, and to modular, but seriously considering letting the 0-Coast go -- and even my brand new Koma Field Kit FX. Orac has made me think again (again.)

I had a lot of fun using the Organelle, learning basic sampling and making sounds and songs, and would love to have it back on my desk as a multi-function modular machine. Among its many uses, it would make a very usable and good-priced alternative to eurorack sampling with Nebulae 2, which I was seriously considering.

Also, any refs from old TV space series are welcome thumbs up applause
Shrigg
1n wrote:
Orac free download and description on Patchstorage

I sold mine last year to fund an 0-Coast, and at the same time I bought an Axoloti. It made sense at the time, as Axoloti is able to do pretty much all the stuff I was doing with Organelle (I can do a bit of Pure Data, and enjoy tinkering with stuff for hours). There's no spare cash and it's one in, one out re: music gear.

Glad I took the step into semimodular, and to modular, but seriously considering letting the 0-Coast go -- and even my brand new Koma Field Kit FX. Orac has made me think again (again.)

I had a lot of fun using the Organelle, learning basic sampling and making sounds and songs, and would love to have it back on my desk as a multi-function modular machine. Among its many uses, it would make a very usable and good-priced alternative to eurorack sampling with Nebulae 2, which I was seriously considering.

Also, any refs from old TV space series are welcome thumbs up applause

Thanks for posting the download link and pointing out that Orac is free!
Pretty amazing really. Thank you to Mark Harris aka Technobear!
1n
It's become an amazing project in so many ways.

Mark Harris is such a smart developer. And he makes sure that all the other developers involved are credited, including Olivier Gillet who made code available.

I was sorting through audio files a couple of weeks back and pretty astonished at the complex work I was able to make with the Organelle, and the sheer amount of it. It's quick to learn and very powerful.
limpmeat
This looks great.
bishun
Thank you Mark Harris for all this work on the Organelle, cant wait to dig in.
moloque
Loving the Organelle with Orac. Can have drum with eucl sequencer while having rings or element doing their ambience things and can still play a rohde or whatever above it so fun..

Defenitly became the heart of my setup!

Here is the last jam (trio guitar/bass and all rest with organelle and microganny into thyme) from Friday (all improvised). Better stuff around 25min..

https://soundcloud.com/lukylutte/backing-forward
bimbom
has anyone updated their device to
.. not be blue.
.. not have wooden buttons.

it looks nice technically , but visually its 'not my era' .
can the buttons be replaced at least ?.
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> General Gear  
Page 1 of 1