MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Morphagene Question
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Eurorack Modules  
Author Morphagene Question
undothis
I just bought a Morphagene. For some reason when I try and sample anything it comes out garbled before I have a chance to put in splice points.

The goal is to hear original audio and then mangle.

Settings I have for sampling is: All buttons turned all the way clockwise accept for varispeed is in the center RGB's are red. I also cleared all audio and the reel.

Thanks in advance!
placebo92
Setting it up for 1:1 playback is one of the first things explained in the manual thumbs up Go over to the Make Noise site to access it. Lots of helpful stuff explained in there.

Also check out the newest firmware if you haven't. Some very cool features added.
undothis
Well I guess I am that guy. I read the manual and it was there I missed it;( Thanks for reminding me to FTFM.
plainjanefrancis
undothis wrote:

Settings I have for sampling is: All buttons turned all the way clockwise accept for varispeed is in the center RGB's are red. I also cleared all audio and the reel.

You want to turn the gene size, morph and slide all the way counter clock wise instead. That should do the trick.
Oxix52
undothis wrote:
varispeed is in the center RGB's are red.

Turn the varispeed knob to the right until the right side turns green. That is normal pitch. Turn slowly, its easy to miss the green.
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Eurorack Modules  
Page 1 of 1