MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

PLEASE SUPPORT My New Album - "A Little Miracle"
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Your Tunes Here  
Author PLEASE SUPPORT My New Album - "A Little Miracle"
Jimmy Needs Coffee
Hi all, my name is Jimmy, I used play guitar for serval years, but actually in love with exploring "sound" or even fining a way to express "Sound/Music" in a different way.

Recently, I read a lot of inspiring book, such as Conversations with God, Einstein's Dreams etc... By using Hardware Modular, synth, music instruments and effect to make ambient music is the best way to express my feeling on these such beautiful feelings and topic.

Listen and Download link:
Please support me if you think it's not-too-bad, I wish I can have enough money to get a simple eurorack system for my coming up projectsssssss. we're not worthy

https://jimmyneedscoffee.bandcamp.com/album/a-little-miracle

I think life is a little miracle... every second in your body, all of your muscle, cells and DNA are moving, creating and living, so please don't give up to re-mind yourself who you really are.

“The deepest secret is that life is not a process of discovery, but a process of creation. You are not discovering yourself, but creating yourself anew. Seek therefore, not to find out Who You Are, but seek to determine Who You Want to Be.” - Neale Donald Walsch

Blended with anologue synthesizer, modular equipment, effect, sound and guitar.
*mix, mastered and recorded by Jimmy Needs Coffee - H.K.
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Your Tunes Here  
Page 1 of 1