MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Secrets of patching Analog Modular Synthesizers
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Modular Synth General Discussion  
Author Secrets of patching Analog Modular Synthesizers
stephenmendes
In this new Youtube series, I try to provide a little bit more than just the 'basic patch'..... because there are literally hundreds of videos that show you how to do the 'basic patch'.... people who are looking for patching ideas have probably become frustrated by finding so little beyond the 'basic patch'.

Many of you reading this may be way beyond anything I might post and I probably need to be taught by you !

However, it has been my experience from talking with people online that between the 'pros' and the 'beginners' there exists a large amount of people who have bought some type of modular hardware but have become mentally stuck as to how to get it to sound like what they were hoping and expecting when they bought it.

Also in the frantic search for sounds out of a modular many may be tempted to buy more and more gear...... when those sounds could easily be built from standard .... VCA's, EG's and VCF's ,,,, when combined in the right way.

So the intent of this video is to begin to address how to create certain effects in the various sounds..... without having to buy another module that specifically offers that option.

So if this is what YOU are looking for please subscribe to Youtube channel and comment either on the channel or on this thread..... so that I may be guided to produce the videos that would best help you.

All the patches are (and will be) on 5U equipment.... but none of the information presented is specific to 5U.... and all can be implemented with basic modules that are available in ALL formats.

I look forward to serving your needs for Education related to Sound Synthesis via Analog Modular Synthesizers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fWUvF9vMOVw

Best Wishes,
Stephen Mendes
BenA718
Looking forward to checking this out!
The Junglechrist
Cool ! I'll definitly check that out !

Thanks Stephen
Zube
Hey Stephen, thanks for sharing. Been digging your videos for a while. I always learn quite a bit.
stephenmendes
Zube wrote:
Been digging your videos for a while. I always learn quite a bit.

Hi Zube,

Thanks for letting me know that.... I'll be sure to keep them coming each week (hopefully)...
Naenyn
Great video! Thank you for sharing. I have subscribed and will have to take some time to browse around your channel. Looking forward to more patching videos! As a modular newbie, I'm definitely keen to learn. thumbs up
Misk
subscribed! Thanks for putting these together smile
Zube
stephenmendes wrote:
Zube wrote:
Been digging your videos for a while. I always learn quite a bit.

Hi Zube,

Thanks for letting me know that.... I'll be sure to keep them coming each week (hopefully)...

thumbs up
Willowhaus
interesting videos, thanks!
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Modular Synth General Discussion  
Page 1 of 1