MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Any 5U wigglers in the Charlotte area?
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> 5U Format Modules  
Author Any 5U wigglers in the Charlotte area?
daveholiday
EDIT...so my wife and I are spending tonight and tomorrow night in downtown Charlotte. We will be searching out a local place for dinner tomorrow so if you guys have any suggestions or would like to join us drop me a line!

I will be spending a couple weeks at the Wake Forrest Baptists cancer center mid June. As a few of you already know, my wife will be having a procedure done and I will be there to support her. But, there will be a few moments that I will be on my own to process....I have processed all I can at this point...I will probably need a distraction!!

I will not be without music, I have setup a laptop with reason and just ordered an Arturia minilab controller, so I can compose.

But if you are in the area drop me a line! Always a pleasure to meet fellow wigglers.

*I know that this could have been posted elsewhere but I am a 5U snob....love you guys!
ranix
Good luck my dude, wrong coast over here but I'll wish you well.
BTG
good luck man, hope all works out. A chunk of us are here in Charlotte and Raleigh if you feel like making the non-trivial road trip some time.
daveholiday
BTG wrote:
good luck man, hope all works out. A chunk of us are here in Charlotte and Raleigh if you feel like making the non-trivial road trip some time.

Might spend a few nights in Mooresville....I'll pm you closer to that time.
JohnLRice
I don't live any where near there but many hugs to you and your wife! Hug
hsosdrum
Good luck; you're both in my thoughts.
daveholiday
edit up top!
BTG
I’m on the road right now, but if you’re around in July please post.
Faustgeist
Hope everything goes smooth. When you are back in Augusta - let's chat. I am nearby in Columbia, SC. smile
daveholiday
Faustgeist wrote:
Hope everything goes smooth. When you are back in Augusta - let's chat. I am nearby in Columbia, SC. smile

Will give you a shout in a few weeks!
VinceL
Hi Dave,

I live pretty close to Charlotte. I sent you a PM on Friday. Let me know if you are interested.
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> 5U Format Modules  
Page 1 of 1