MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Limited final run of Plague Bearer r4.2 available now.
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Flight of Harmony  
Author Limited final run of Plague Bearer r4.2 available now.
flight
Whoops, I forgot to make this post.

We just did a small, final, run of the "Hiatus version" Plague Bearer rev 4.2 – the single-board version last sold by Foxtone Music – and are selling them direct only. This is a closeout sale, down to $120 +S&H from $159, and very limited in supply (only a dozen left).

PM me here or email me at
EDIT: Make sure to include your location so I can give you a complete price quote.
mt3
w00t
Tonefloat01
Snap! Got one of these bad boyz already!
Thanks again Flight! nanners
mt3
My Plague is on its way...
Tonefloat01
mt3 wrote:
My Plague is on its way...

You won’t be disappointed, mine is right at the output of my system.
Totally incredible on drums, so glad I was able to finally get one!

Rockin' Banana!
mt3
Have an earlier version. Yes, percussion gets crushed...
dooj88
Sent you an email flight, hoping you have a couple left
mt3
Percrushsion...
flight
dooj88 wrote:
Sent you an email flight, hoping you have a couple left
Got it, replied, and I do!
nolongerhuman
Sent a PM, I’d love one. I was going to attempt a build but I don’t trust myself with SMD.
dooj88
i have to say running a bassline from a high harmonic wavetable oscillator through a stressed out polivoks filter then through the plague bearer is the sauce i've been looking for. fat, grumbly and threatening bass drones are the shit.
flight
dooj88 wrote:
i have to say running a bassline from a high harmonic wavetable oscillator through a stressed out polivoks filter then through the plague bearer is the sauce i've been looking for. fat, grumbly and threatening bass drones are the shit.
Oooo, sounds tasty. Got a link?
infradead
holy cow!! you live. i haven't seen you forever man! like 5 years?

any big differences between 4 and 4.2?
flight
infradead wrote:
holy cow!! you live. i haven't seen you forever man! like 5 years?

any big differences between 4 and 4.2?
Ohai! Yes, I still live.
The biggest difference between the two is physical: The 4.2 is single-PCB with 9mm pots.
dooj88
flight wrote:
dooj88 wrote:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BqBXnt4lOZ4/

yeah man, put a quick one up here. just got a rene the other day and this was the first jam with it, so it's a bit overdone. but the e352 is going into a fully cranked up erica polivoks filter then into the PB with the gain modulated by something squarish due to the bitcrusher making the CV jumpy.

bit hard to hear through the verb, but hope ya dig.
flight
dooj88 wrote:
flight wrote:
dooj88 wrote:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BqBXnt4lOZ4/

yeah man, put a quick one up here. just got a rene the other day and this was the first jam with it, so it's a bit overdone. but the e352 is going into a fully cranked up erica polivoks filter then into the PB with the gain modulated by something squarish due to the bitcrusher making the CV jumpy.

bit hard to hear through the verb, but hope ya dig.
I can definitely hear it in there and it is a good effect. Thanks for posting that!
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Flight of Harmony  
Page 1 of 1